TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
“For American kids back in 1986, only 12.8% had chronic diseases. That number has grown to 54% among the vaccine generation (those born after 1986) in lockstep with the expanding vaccination schedule.” – Robert F. Kennedy, Jr

PLEASE READ MORE!!!!! 🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
https://duluthreader.com/a...
03:43 PM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
20 October, 04:10
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
IT IS VERY OBVIOUS. THE DOCTORS OF TODAY WERE TRAINED FROM THE MODEL OF THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS. DEATH AND DIEASE IS ALL THEY KNOW. THEY ARE THE NEW DRUG PUSHERS. IS THAT WHAT TRUMP MEANS THAT ALL DRUG DEALERS NEED TO HANG.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
20 October, 04:06
4 pics 😡😡....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 October, 10:11
true informed consent!!!! that is the drs argument we can not do full informed consent in the 15 minute time slots.....hmmmm ok make them 30 minute slots then

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 October, 03:40
In response I am Keri to her Publication
everyone has a right to understand in detail exactly what something could do to them BEFORE they inject it into their body or their child's body. They should never have you sign the "consent" form until after you have heard and understood ALL the consequences.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
20 October, 09:46
my chiropractor friends akways told me their kids never got vvvvv- and its a lie they could not go to school they signed a waiver ( back in the day)

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
20 October, 10:00
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
p.s. i don’t trust anyone wirh a needle or a swab! i definitely believe vvvv are pure evil!!! wish we knew 60 yrs ago!!! they caused people to have allergies asthma and numerous other health issues including thyroid problems

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
20 October, 07:23
Thank you so much for this post. 👆👏🤜 I had something similar to this once and couldn't find it. Would you happen to have a higher resolution copy of this or know how to get it?

Carey Smith @CareyS
20 October, 09:07
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication
I would like to share this but is blurry.

Law & Physics @physics171
20 October, 06:21
Was proven in court in 2017 there is not one vaccines tested safe, further more there has been lawful authority for any vaccine, and vaccines are not vaccines as per a definition.
There needs to be an emolument for these companies to exist, for all vaccines.

An unlawful private agency, corporation.

As per article's of confederation, there must be an emolument to have lawful authority.
The CDC does not have an emolument, has dirty hands, is treasonous, many conflicts of interest, owns vaccines, crimes against humanity, waring on We The People.
Lets take a look at the word emolument.
Emoluments violations under brady, failing to bring forth exculpatory evidence.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Emoluments and causes of action and writs.

Emoluments Violations under Brady - YouTube

Why "Brady", and what does it have to do with "Liberty Interest", and or "Policy" of all things? Good questions to have in your mind as you watch this presen...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 October, 06:32

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
truth!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏