Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD
19 October, 04:04
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
mmmmmk, Mr (?) pink shoes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
19 October, 03:40
sigh 😔
a whole generation alseep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Briggs @SueB369
19 October, 03:17
Sad

Lily B.... @LilyB
19 October, 03:15
Feed shim some more mealworms.🙄

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
19 October, 03:14
😂🤡s

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
Who stands like that?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 October, 03:13
He/She/They can go eat bugs!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 October, 03:12
We can start by eating him and his pal then...

Isn't this the lefts end game?

Guess they are just too bovine to realize that.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
On any given day it's a crapshoot as to what will push me over the edge of despair. We live in a small farmhouse and my husband watches the news. I put on my headphones and ignore...most of the time. Today I forgot to-you should have seen the look on his face when I replied to the dumbass on the Weather Channel. The struggle is real.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
oh boy

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
If that were my kid I'd box his ears.

Dottie French @DotOn777