Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 October, 12:49
By the time they admit to a recession it will be over.

Gold getting close to the targeted price.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 October, 02:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
too late to purchase?

If not, where could one go?

btw, i know you are not a financial advisor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
19 October, 02:29
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
I buy from APMEX.com Check your states tax rules. For example, In CA, if you buy at least $1500 at a time, there is no sales tax.

Also APMEX offers a Visa “Bullion” card. Cash back for precious metals.

I am not affiliated with APMEX. Not financial advice.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 October, 02:31
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
NOW- a good time?

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
This is personal opinion and not financial advice. I think gold under $2K is a bargain. I believe metals will have to be revalued after the booms. The valuations we see have been suppressed and manipulated. Silver is extremely cheap. The gold silver ratio is off too. Will gold go down lower? possibly. But Will dealers sell lower?
02:41 PM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GorillaB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from GorillaB 369, click on at the bottom under it