nasty 123 @Nasty1
18 October, 10:49
💪😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 October, 01:34
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
We Are In A "FOURTH TURNING," What Does That Mean? - YouTube

A visual representation of our 80-year history cycles, as laid out in the 1997 book, THE FOURTH TURNING. This book is MIND BLOWING! https://amzn.to/33ziZMG...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 October, 08:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
interesting watching a NetFlix series called the Watchers - definitely a WH move - they talk about this and mention adrenachrome among other things - not finished it yet - but worth a watch

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
19 October, 09:26
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
YES!! I watched the fourth turning one last night, and I was like, "YES!" The adrenochrome one surprised me too. Although they later made that guy out to look like a nut job, I'm glad to see that it's being talked about,

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 October, 09:39
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
watched that episode last night. Also in a couple after that they mention lizard people drinking blood and of course linking it to Qanon. Girlfriend doesn't believe anything I say about this type of stuff the lizards and blood the kids etc. She started laughing because it makes us look like nut jobs like the guy in the series like you said. In a very nice way a told her to fook off. She is never gunna see the light

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
19 October, 10:34
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I'm excited to see the other episodes! And yep, I don't even talk about stuff like this with my husband. If I did, there's be lots of fooking off! 🤣

19 October, 10:40
We don't either but when she laughs there is gonna be some fooking off going on🤣🤣 although its not really funny but what can you do at this point. given it my all to try to wake her up she don't want the red pill though

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
Yep, it is what it is. They'll wake up eventually!
10:42 AM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quzannah in this post can reply
19 October, 10:45
🤞hope they will