Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Good morning/afternoon/evening AnonUp.
09:07 AM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
19 October, 09:39
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I introduced myself to the largest maple tree I have ever seen...in my front yard. I asked for a name and one night, as I gazed at the night sky... I heard "Barbara" in my head.

If you do not believe you can talk to a tree, AND receive answers...you are missing out on the coolest experience of meeting Nature head-on.

Barbara said "If you love one tree, you love us all; we are all connected under your feet."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
19 October, 09:15
Good Morning Johnny :) https://youtu.be/9HiADisBf...
The Secret Language of Trees - YouTube

Use code REALSCIENCE12 for up to 12 FREE MEALS across your first 4 HelloFresh boxes, including free shipping on your first box at https://bit.ly/3bY4RxwPatre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
19 October, 09:14
Amazing treasures rot in the ground - YouTube

Today we came across a real treasure. The saw cuts from this stump have a amazing beautiful texture. What a pity that so many of these stumps simply rot in t...

arba happihr @arba
19 October, 09:14
I love nature. I love trees and wood. I grew up around trees and timber
Old wood is more valuable than new wood.
Old wood has become a thing of the past, something like our Kapuna's.

https://primitiveways.com/...

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
19 October, 09:11
Good afternoon from Belgium Johnny. 🙏🏼

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
19 October, 09:12
Morning stroll at Mayaland Hotel, Chichen Itza. The Yucatan peninsula has some incredible trees!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 October, 09:15
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Looks awesome.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 October, 09:16
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Super pretty!! Enjoy!