Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I think you will grin at my turning the tables... Donald Trump would be proud of me for doing my best to get even in a big way! https://newsletter.marting...
08:30 AM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
War Weary @W4rWeary
20 October, 05:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You see, they rely upon the fact that the common man knows nothing of the law, and has little time nor interest in learning. So if they *pretend* to be official and legal they can get away with lawless behaviour.

The *trick* is to learn enough law to recognise and fend off their illegal attempts to gain power over us and access to our wallets! This is something that I fear we have long ignored and are now in desperate need of real education, especially if we are now going to bring the fight UP from mere common law to their level of commercial and contract law!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
20 October, 04:37
Martin
I watched the Gunnels interview addressing this and other topics.
My wish is to be very circumspect. Which is a bit hard, considering I’ve waited a long time to see just who was going to be tasked with putting this message forth.
I want to be encouraging, w/o being overwhelming. Sitting on my hands, so to speak, so as not to look the total loon.
I recognize the message and I’m impressed by the choice of the messenger. I always knew it would be one unencumbered by the institution. That it is someone who can separate their own agenda from the message? Shouldn’t surprise me, but so far, you’ve managed. It’s a difficult task for most.
I pray for your heart. I pray for your mind. You have lobbed a spear into the den and they are not happy. Be aware that shining the light for others also sets a beacon for the enemy.
People, be mindful of this warrior. Pray for him. The dragons are real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
20 October, 03:11
we are proud of you Martin

Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 October, 03:02
Pardon my word choices, (grandfather always said someone who cusses a lot does so through lack of anything intelligent to say) but "Out Fucking Standing" Martin! This is the sword needing drawn and thank you for using this time/place/situation/experiences lived, to say this! We all are gifted with things. Your way of explaining things for the common man is a bit more endurable than my methods and tone. I am rather the reincarnation of James Trafficant...if you are an official of any entity, rank, or file, I already kinda hate you before we talk. I'm very intelligent beyond average but wild...have an often angry mouth that talks like a sword when confronted and I do not bend. Through my experiences as of this era, forever henceforth to be known as "The Dumb Ages", I have somehow made it through the flames even in spite of facing the local crooked officials here that tried to swing the election illegally...
I wish you could turn the masses and I could scream for them in a court of law!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 October, 12:46
Turn their weapons against them.

Ken Mac @KenMac
19 October, 10:16
In the USA, we’re forced to support Left Wing NPR. 👎🏾

I recall back in the Swingin’ 60s actress Diana Rigg (Emma Peel) left the popular British 🇬🇧 TV show ‘The Avengers’.

I read she said one reason was money = that the BBC cameramen on the show were making more money than her! (One of the stars)

Always comes back to the money.

Good luck retrieving those diamonds. 😀👍🍀

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 October, 09:29
LOVE IT🔥👏🏻👊

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
19 October, 08:49
Martin...wordsmith extraordinaire!!!

M3thods @M3thods
19 October, 08:48
Great read over morning coffee. Thanks Martin.