JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 October, 08:44
I have felt very uplifted here today by the increased emphasis on God. It's going to be Biblical. Pray for the people in your world who don't have God in their lives yet.

(As I was typing this a bee landed and rested on my sleeve.)

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
The SACRED HEART of the FIERY I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that SILENTLY DWELLS, Largely Unacknowledged in the PERSONAL & PLANETARY HEART OF HUMANITY.

Do you Feel the Inner Pulsations of your heart? It is One Sacred Heart at the core of all life that you feel. One pulsing within the many. The many come to
Eternal Life through knowing the One within.
At the core of your being I invite you to know the experience of eternal peace.
What stands between you and this experience is not training, but willingness.
The willingness to acknowledge all of your fears, all of your human hurts and sorrows, all of the dark places in your heart, and to offer them all to me.
To know peace, to learn what I have to teach, you have only to un-learn.
In the removal of your fears, you shall come to share my Presence.
03:39 AM - Oct 19, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
19 October, 03:51
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
In me burns the Flame of Eternal Love that has burned since before the days of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, the Flame that has burned since before the days of Adam and Eve. Before the world as you know it, my Love IS. And long after this world is forgotten, I LOVE. I have LOVED you into Being and I Call you Now. Rise up, My Love, my Human One, come away from your Ancient Gods.
Ten Thousand petty FEARS have Enshrined themselves as the Gods of the Fallen World. Throughout your History they have been Fed Fat on Human Sacrifice, drawing Humans into Subhuman States where Consciousness is Diminished, Perception Grew Foggy and matters became Grave. Their Era of DOMINION is Ending Now, and I would have you See the Situation Plainly
I have Created each Human Body, Mind and Heart as a Temple in which my Life, my Truth and my Love might find a Home on Earth.
FEAR'S Thoughts are not My Thoughts. Fear's Ways are not My Ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 October, 03:55
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
In any Moment, when your Attention is fully PRESENT, when all tension is released, my Intelligence will Inspire you, my LOVE will Guide you. From Within Your Heart, from Within the very Essence of Your Spirit, from Inside every Cell, every Molecule, every Atom of Your Body, I will Reveal to you all that you need to know to stay Healthy, Happy and in Love. Trust in me truly once again, as you did when you were small. My Spirit is not External to yourself. My Guidance is not Supernatural. I AM WITHIN YOU. Re-member Who You ARE. I have been with you throughout all time. Join in the current of my Spirit as it Flows up out of the Depths of your Being. Feel it Rise and Fall with your Breath! Your Own Life! How Gracious it is! How Expansive it becomes!
I AM the Life that Called Together the Cells of your First Organs, It was my Love that Sang your Name into Form. Your Tiny Fetal Eyes first Crystallized along the Patterns of my Perception, and your Ears