JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I have felt very uplifted here today by the increased emphasis on God. It's going to be Biblical. Pray for the people in your world who don't have God in their lives yet.

(As I was typing this a bee landed and rested on my sleeve.)

#FamilyIsEverything
08:44 PM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
21 October, 08:03
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Great pic!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 October, 07:55
love whwn nature stops long enough for a pic!!! ♥️ happy Friday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
20 October, 06:31
#BeeBest 🙌🏻
✨🕊✨

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 October, 02:04
BEES VIBE HIGH

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
19 October, 10:46
It loves your good heart and vibrations!💕

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 October, 10:37
he is posing and the pic is amazing!! yo bee

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
19 October, 10:36
Beautiful insect…much needed for our flowers and fruits

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 October, 03:39
The SACRED HEART of the FIERY I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that SILENTLY DWELLS, Largely Unacknowledged in the PERSONAL & PLANETARY HEART OF HUMANITY.

Do you Feel the Inner Pulsations of your heart? It is One Sacred Heart at the core of all life that you feel. One pulsing within the many. The many come to
Eternal Life through knowing the One within.
At the core of your being I invite you to know the experience of eternal peace.
What stands between you and this experience is not training, but willingness.
The willingness to acknowledge all of your fears, all of your human hurts and sorrows, all of the dark places in your heart, and to offer them all to me.
To know peace, to learn what I have to teach, you have only to un-learn.
In the removal of your fears, you shall come to share my Presence.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 October, 03:51
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
In me burns the Flame of Eternal Love that has burned since before the days of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, the Flame that has burned since before the days of Adam and Eve. Before the world as you know it, my Love IS. And long after this world is forgotten, I LOVE. I have LOVED you into Being and I Call you Now. Rise up, My Love, my Human One, come away from your Ancient Gods.
Ten Thousand petty FEARS have Enshrined themselves as the Gods of the Fallen World. Throughout your History they have been Fed Fat on Human Sacrifice, drawing Humans into Subhuman States where Consciousness is Diminished, Perception Grew Foggy and matters became Grave. Their Era of DOMINION is Ending Now, and I would have you See the Situation Plainly
I have Created each Human Body, Mind and Heart as a Temple in which my Life, my Truth and my Love might find a Home on Earth.
FEAR'S Thoughts are not My Thoughts. Fear's Ways are not My Ways.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 October, 12:38
He must have been attacked to your good vibration.
Night hun, tiredass Nana over here.

Ange Love @LoveM
19 October, 10:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Love attracts🙏✨💞You must bee a very special flower🌻🐝
Love and hugs with much prayer😘

#FamilyIsEverything

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
19 October, 11:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AWE, She is so beautiful and look at her eyes. You can see gratitude and love in them. She knows you are changing her world.

Iam Mie @iammiele
18 October, 11:49
Bees have followed me all of my life in many meaningful ways...they have landed and paused on me at various times. Three very memorable times that stand out that i recall include: 1) during a major decision process where several landed on me and gave me confirmation to proceed with my choice 2) kids that were scared of bees and i showed them it was ok and the bees landed on me 3) a friend had one on his shirt that wasnt moving, i took bee into my hand and asked my friend to get some sugar water...it ate from my hand, rested and then was on its way.

Iam Mie @iammiele
18 October, 11:53
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Miracles are happening everyday if you look for them! Blessed Bee!!!

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
18 October, 09:40
Bees are cool 😎

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
18 October, 09:36
Bee says Bee Happy 😊

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 October, 09:34
Bees are representative of angels IMO.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 October, 09:32

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 October, 11:35
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Exacto.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 October, 09:31
💥🙏😂✝️

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 October, 09:30
A B C

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
18 October, 09:07
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
Psalms 46:10

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 October, 11:11
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
In teresting.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
18 October, 08:49
And no more Libtard calling after the flip. I think I actually coined that term on Zhedge around 2011...

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
18 October, 08:48
8:8
🐝🍯🤍

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 October, 08:46
thats beescause God is with you.