Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
12 September, 02:07
😭 Well, it's begun, for my family, just like they said. I moved to my new state to be closer to my son and his family, including his in-laws. Not for any other reason but to be near them. But they all have been vaxxed and boostered, including the 7 year old. Last January, less than one year from when he was vaxxed, my son's FIL (81) passed from heart failure. My son (49) has had two incidences of melanoma removed from his neck. Today, we learned his MIL (78) has breast cancer metastasized to the lymph node. Granddaughter (17) has fainted and experienced two episodes of uncontrolled and unexplained shaking and the Urgent Care doctor recommended she see a cardiologist (did the doctor know?) She has an appointment with a cardiologist in a couple of weeks. All diagnoses within 2 years of the adults' first vax and 2-3 boosters. I'm heartbroken to think I'm here to be with them in their final days. Please pray for them. Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
I'm so sorry for all of you. Prayers!
02:27 AM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JulieB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Boe, click on at the bottom under it