Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
😭 Well, it's begun, for my family, just like they said. I moved to my new state to be closer to my son and his family, including his in-laws. Not for any other reason but to be near them. But they all have been vaxxed and boostered, including the 7 year old. Last January, less than one year from when he was vaxxed, my son's FIL (81) passed from heart failure. My son (49) has had two incidences of melanoma removed from his neck. Today, we learned his MIL (78) has breast cancer metastasized to the lymph node. Granddaughter (17) has fainted and experienced two episodes of uncontrolled and unexplained shaking and the Urgent Care doctor recommended she see a cardiologist (did the doctor know?) She has an appointment with a cardiologist in a couple of weeks. All diagnoses within 2 years of the adults' first vax and 2-3 boosters. I'm heartbroken to think I'm here to be with them in their final days. Please pray for them. Thanks.
02:07 PM - Sep 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply
J J Larr @3JJL
19 October, 02:02
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
💖💕🙏🙏🙏💕💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 October, 02:00
🙏💛🙏💛🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 October, 01:59
Prayers sent for you all
✨🙏🙏💖✨🕊️💫

Julie Que @JulieQue
19 October, 07:04
Sending prayers and love to you and your family! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 October, 02:41
Prayers for you all!

Julie Boe @JulieB
19 October, 02:27
I'm so sorry for all of you. Prayers!

memes matter @NoComment
19 October, 02:27
Thank You Father for you're grace, where love has won, thank you for working in each and every one of us, thank you for healing this Family in Jesus Christs name, thank you for this Window of prayer in your Glory, WWG1WGA

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
19 October, 02:26
🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
19 October, 02:22
Praying for strength and healing with much love🙏🏻✨❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 October, 02:13
🙏🙏🙏

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 October, 02:04
Your love and compassion for them is beautiful and such a gift for their time here. They have time to become focused on the inner life and the life to come. God bless you snd them.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
19 October, 02:01

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 October, 01:55
🙏🙏🙏

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
19 October, 01:44
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 October, 01:36
And for you. im so sorry to gear this