Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 08:05
Sorry for this downer! I have been sick with some kind of messed up FLU BUG... and I swear there is seemingly no water that is hydrating with this
illness. SO DRIED OUT!!! It is VERY STRANGE! everything tastes like salt. High fever, extreme headache, Bronchitis/pneumonia, I am through that part, 11 days in, except for lingering cough but now stomach ailments/epizootie. UGH. Please tell me tap water is good because even fridge filtered water tastes “messed with”. I am sure my taste is screwed up too though. This is all so fooked up. I did have flu shots 2016-19 😩 but did not get the cvid vax. Done with all that. Have a friend havent seen in months lives two hours away who is experiencing same illness...... crazy weird stuff. I will get through it!!!
Love you all. I just needed to VENT. Thank you for sending prayers up.
😘🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Oil of Oregano is amazing for healing, hope you recover quickly!
01:46 AM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 October, 03:31
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Where do you buy your Oil of Oregano or do you make it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
19 October, 04:19
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
DoTerra “Therapeutic grade” Oregano Oil. For viruses, I use 3 drops of Oregano oil, 3 drops of Clove Oil, 3 drops of Thyme Oil, 3 drops of ginger oil. All therapeutic grade in a veggie capsule. Hot homemade “local organic” chicken soup with lots of black pepper, fresh chopped garlic, onions and organic veggies. Breathe in the hot soup vapors. Peppermint oil drops on bottoms of feet for fever. Steam shower in the evening and as much sunshine as you get during the day.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 October, 12:56
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Doterra oils are fantastic and the company is brilliant too (they help victims of human trafficking).

You can make it yourself if you cant get it near you or you dont like to buy online.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 October, 09:18
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Thank you for sharing! 😘💝🙏