Photon 333 @Photon
Hery, Q, you scared? Lean in and level the fook up!

I can't walk anymotre andI'm in level 9 pain from a demyelinating brain tumor and i'm still fiightimg —while in a hospital bed—you?

Show us what you got.
12:19 AM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
25 October, 02:50
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Hey Photon, I posted on your other post about the light machine. I am looking stuff up in my book for you now. Any kind of way you can produce a colored light like putting a colored jug (or a bottle with a colored water or juice in it) in front of a light will help until you can get a light machine. Blues and purples help with pain management, a lemony greenish light (maybe a sprite bottle?) shined on your head will help repair persistent disorders and reduce blood clots, and orange will assist in reducing the mass. The founder of this tech cured a friend of a serious illness with a blue glass bottle in front of a kerosene lamp, doesn't have to be complicated to work! Sending tons of prayers too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
21 October, 01:52
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 October, 01:31
GOD bless you. My friend Kim who worked with me at night worked from her hospital bed too. You, Patriot and Child of GOD, move my soul and I pray constantly for a healing for you. I too am frustrated. I pray we see results soon. I love you Patriot. Thank you for your contribution.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
20 October, 11:44
I have been praying....

i BELIEVE

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
20 October, 11:44
I have been praying....

i BELIEVE

Stevie King @ShineBright9
19 October, 09:59
Seems fitting! Blessings and Light being sent your way! 🙏🙏♥️♥️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 October, 09:45
Annie, you have the strength and spirit of a lioness.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
19 October, 08:10
Came to Earth long ago for just this moment in 'time'. Praying you stay with us for V-day

memes matter @NoComment
19 October, 07:58
you must be Patton DNA! ...rest is you're birth right 👂✍️❣️but i gather you're resting when fighting fighter🌞✨Nothing can stop whats coming, we love you so much!!!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 October, 09:41
In response memes matter to her Publication
😂💙

Ange Love @LoveM
19 October, 07:50

Not Important @Notimportant
19 October, 07:18
YOU are surrounded by FIERCE LIONS ...i'm eith & my RED LINE IS CROSSED ...death or freedom! only options!!!

Richie Richard @Richie
19 October, 05:06
You are such an incredible inspiration. I love you!

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
19 October, 03:00
I agree w Serah...your strenght is amazing! Who would have ever guessed earlier before you let us know, that you were going through so much.
I sent this on your previous post but sending again in hopes you see it. IDK if it's true or not but maybe worth checking into if someone can do that for you. God bless and hold you in loving arms...
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 October, 03:17
Wow.

You see what truly matters... Pray for us too bc your eyes have become very clear.

LOVE to you. Grace and Peace to you.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 October, 12:22
Oh how I love your strength of spirit! 🕊🔥

19 October, 12:41
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Me too you.💙

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 October, 12:22
photon333

19 October, 09:51
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Love this .That about sums me up. I'm a leo too.😉