Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
21 October, 04:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Why does Barron Trump's hair look a lot darker than usual?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
21 October, 01:26
When I first saw the original photo I had this sudden impression of 'This is what Superheroes really look like ....Try this for a Magazine Cover Marvel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
21 October, 02:57
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
the whole picture made me think of The Godfather

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 October, 03:08
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Magnificent.
I was so struck by this image as well.
GORGEOUS GIF, Dan 🙏🦅🇺🇸💞

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
21 October, 01:10
Amazing awesome kid. I love how the light is shining on him in this pic 💞

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
19 October, 05:40
Amazing Times my Fren! 🙏🏻✨❤️

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 October, 10:12
All I can say is Pray for DJT this poor man has been through hell and it looks like there is no stopping him.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 October, 07:55
My best guess is that Baron has what Abe had, or a genetic disorder of the same family of connective tissue disorders... Marfans.

This makes them susceptible to Myocarditis and Pericarditis... as with the vaccine. So they would be the highest risk from being vaccinated of the same. I knew the vaccine would target the heart... the heart is the centre point for manifesting.. of course they would target the heart over all else.

My ex husband has the condition, my son has the condition.. My ex - coincidentally - looks just like Abe Lincoln. And coding around the family also is resonantly resonant.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 October, 07:45
Genes.

Awake Now @Awakenow
19 October, 05:59
How tall is he???

Irish Scot @IrishScot
19 October, 08:45
In response Awake Now to her Publication
6'7" apparently, but looks even taller imo

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 October, 04:18
Just wow, VK. :)

APL ⬆️ 9.4/10.

Posts = 1691 > 17.
Following = 1961 > 17.
Followers = 31928 > 23 > 5 > 5:5.

(Durham is ‘Activated’ to bring the PAIN.)

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 October, 03:22
It's like father and son are looking at the same thing, thinking the same thing...

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 October, 07:56
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Good spot.. looks like they are telepathically communicating or feeling one another.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 October, 02:54
I would add the Mayan calendar that talks about the 5 ages of about 5,200 years which we are at the last cycle of 25,920 years. As we left Pieces and entered Aquarius in or on 12/21/12..

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 October, 03:15
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
interesting/intelligent culture and beliefs/structures.....then Columbus showed up shortly after the Spanish conquests brought that region of around 48mil pop down to 2mil

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 October, 02:22
i feel so bad for PDJT you can see the pain he is suffering - it doesnt matter if they were no longer married, she was a huge part of his life and the man he became 🙏❤️🕊️ saying prayers for him daily

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 October, 02:21
If Barron doesn't look like an old soul bad@ss..

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 October, 02:18
Thinking the truth about Barron and his incredible mother Melania won’t be released until Ascension to 5D for humanity to understand. His IQ is 146 Considered a genius in the top 0.1% of the World.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 October, 02:12
Little “Barron” Trump is all grown up.

J = 10 > 1010 Wins!
TS = 9:46 PM.

You can see the strain in their faces. God bless them all… may POTUS and the entire Trump family find happiness and marvelous travels and adventures in their futures.

Here come the Booms!

Mar 15, 2018 7:31:42 PM EDT
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Boooom!
BOOM!
Boooooooom!
Q

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
19 October, 01:32

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
19 October, 01:26
🙏They KNOW What Really Happened To Ivana..
EYES Everywhere...NOT [THEIRS]...🦅
🕊

Back to the Future @Backontrack
19 October, 01:26
He definately a Melania.
Not a Trump.
He looks as happy as me.
Probably a bit more on his mind.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 October, 12:55
was this ivana’s funeral, barron so tall, his face so expressive✨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 October, 12:44
No words really, they would all just be conjecture.
What a handsome young man, Nana just bets he is smart as hell too.

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
19 October, 12:43
7feet11 inches

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
19 October, 12:56
In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication
Really? I looked online but no results.

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
19 October, 12:31
Always think of - the Giant outside Air Force 1 with Trump coming down the stairs on the former White House Twitter banner, every time a new photo of growing Barron is released. Who didn’t scratch their heads on that one?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 October, 02:25
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
“ One of President Trump’s biggest problems is getting all of his 9 foot angels inside the room “ Juan O Savin

I am Keri @Lionessheart
19 October, 12:01
i cant see anything but the light shining on or from Barrons heart space ♥️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 October, 11:58
Maybe his journey underground has gifted this to him?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 October, 11:58
Maybe his journey underground has gifted this to him?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 October, 11:57
,/

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
18 October, 11:53
Beautiful family. Baron has to be
close to 7’, he sure is handsome.

Wonder what this pic is about?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 October, 12:56
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
i noticed that pic too but too blurry

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
20 October, 12:37
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
This is the picture.

CharRose @CharRose
18 October, 11:50
I love President Trump and his family. There is something very special about Barron. ❤️

CharRose @CharRose
18 October, 11:50
I love President Trump and his family. There is something very special about Barron. ❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 October, 11:41
I noticed the light shining on his chest, not his height.