Mike Anon @Mike314
Keggers at the drive-in were the best...good times.
07:50 PM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
19 October, 09:46
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
the drive in was the best! still remember when my grandfather took me to watch karate kid when it first came out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
19 October, 07:44
just fun..summer cool nights, sounds of the movie, laughing, talking. i want those
back for my grands; for all of us!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
19 October, 12:56
i grew up going to drive ins… sure wish theyd come back!!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 October, 12:15

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 October, 12:14
too young for keegers, but do remember these...

and the playground down in front of the drive-in screen...

and my parents not afraid to let us play there throughout the movie!

#safertimes

Mrs. Cee @Feather52
18 October, 11:38
When Mom had card club, Dad piled us in the station wagon, in our pj’s. and a bag of fresh popped popcorn, and off we went. Good memories. Family fun is everything!

Green 8700 @Green8700
18 October, 10:43
I miss those good old days. My parents would let us put our pajamas on and load us up in the back of the studebaker station wagon. Never remember the movie we had so much fun

Hold Fast @Zoot42
18 October, 09:48
I drove away from the drive-in a few times with the speaker still in the window.

NOT GOOD.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
18 October, 09:17
Nostalgia.

Nothing was cooler than the swingset at Midnight.
😎

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
18 October, 08:49
We still have one here in Granbury TX:

https://brazosdrivein.com/

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
18 October, 08:45
i love the drive in . we still have 2 open near us . they took out the speakers but i still love going with the family. watching the movie under the ✨ stars

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 October, 08:25
Absolutely, plus we used to put friends in the trunk to get them in free. Those truly were the good ole days.

Pink Totter @Totter
18 October, 08:18
Dusk to Dawn... All nighters!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
18 October, 08:07
Miss those days 💯

1776 ... @IGG1776
18 October, 07:52
Good times, and sneaking in thru the exit 😎

Mike Anon @Mike314
18 October, 07:53
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Yup, and stuffing people in the trunk of the car to avoid admission charges 🤣