M3thods @M3thods
I just have to say, this is by far the most welcomed I have felt on any platform. Yall are really incredible souls. I look forward to lurking and hanging out here. Much love.
02:56 PM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
19 October, 03:24
In response M3thods to his Publication
My Go-To site for literally everything I want in my life right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
19 October, 08:00
Welcome M3thods! Enjoy the respite from the battlefield. This place is where we can take a break, catch our breath, fellowship and get our high vibe on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
19 October, 07:49
Hiya! You’ve landed in the greatest community and are going to love it!

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
19 October, 07:36
Good to see you on, hope your health has improved from the days back, when.

M3thods @M3thods
19 October, 07:39
In response Mitch Cave to her Publication
I appreciate it Mitch. Peaks and valleys, but overall I'm doing alright. Hope all is well your way.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 October, 05:44
Your writing is off the charts relatable. So happy you're using your gifts and thank you.

M3thods @M3thods
19 October, 07:05
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Thank you for checking it out, Michele.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 October, 12:47
Welcome to the family

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 October, 12:36

Ann Holden @Amandpms
19 October, 12:25

Red 55S @Red55S
19 October, 12:21
😁Welcome! Nice to see you again.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
19 October, 12:09
Welcome Home M3thods! Would read your posts on Twitter long ago, was just finding my way so hesitant to engage. Glad you are here!

M3thods @M3thods
19 October, 06:59
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Thank you, fren. We were all finding our way back then and I hope it has proven to be fruitful for you up to this point. ML.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 October, 11:55
happy you made it here, @m3thods

joann ferguson donated @joann212
18 October, 11:46
I remember you from 'back in the day' on Twitter. Welcome welcome welcome!!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
18 October, 11:45
So glad you joined us! WELCOME HOME! Famiky vibes here!

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
18 October, 11:37
🤗 OH, YEAH!!!!

Awakened __T @awakened_t
18 October, 11:35
Hey M3thods, welcome!!! ✨💛

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
18 October, 11:29
Welcome! AU is the best of the best. Amazing souls.

Bookish Girl @Noninon
18 October, 11:28
🖐️

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 October, 11:27
M3THODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
18 October, 11:25
Hiya!

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
18 October, 11:21
WWG1WGA 🐸

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 October, 11:13
Glad you're here and thanks for the follow.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 October, 11:11

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
18 October, 10:55
welcome! Do you remember me from the twitter days?

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 11:21
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
That feels like forever ago but it's awesome to cross paths again.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
18 October, 10:50
This place spoiled me. Amazing people and a shoutout to the *Fook You* button for keeping out the nonsense.
It is/has been interesting seeing who comes here from the ol twadder days. Good times ahead

Judie Daniels @Quietoad
18 October, 10:38
So glad you're here.😊

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 October, 10:30
Welcome home! 🥰 Glad you are here!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
18 October, 10:28
Welcome home. 🇺🇸

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 October, 10:27
Anonup will become your go to site in no time!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 October, 10:30
*social media indoctrination
There really is no other social media platform like this one. AU [gold standard] high vibes & that has a handy ‘fooked button’ for any sneaky trolls & scammers that attempt an infiltration ;)

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 October, 10:25
🙏❤️🤗Right back at you, my friend.🙏❤️🤗