M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 02:56
I just have to say, this is by far the most welcomed I have felt on any platform. Yall are really incredible souls. I look forward to lurking and hanging out here. Much love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
18 October, 10:55
In response M3thods to his Publication
welcome! Do you remember me from the twitter days?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M3thods @M3thods
That feels like forever ago but it's awesome to cross paths again.
11:21 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
20 October, 08:48
In response M3thods to his Publication
i I was always in the shadows, per se. Early on, you used to do videos with someone...Was it red pill78 or monkey werx? Can’t remember. Anyways, it seemed like we were all trying to figure out what the heck was going on. You were nicer than most of the people that had bigger accounts...you would at least engage with us and didn’t ttreat us like peons.

M3thods @M3thods
20 October, 09:00
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
Thank you for noticing that, @kevsqt . Just to answer that for you real quick, I cohosted with RP78 for a bit. And yes, I agree we were all trying our best to navigate everything and I never considered myself to be anything special since we all wanted the same things. I hope you are doing well in your journey up to this point and it's great to connect again.