Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Terri Duncan @gypsynurse74
05 February, 02:07
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
fake account. and there is a HUGE AFB in Ft Walton beach with air fields all over a 3 county spred, so lots of trainers around PCB is normal. i dont like disinformation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
05 February, 02:48
In response Terri Duncan to her Publication
I live in Panama City, just 8 miles from Tyndall AFB. They train all the time. There is also Eglin AFB which is just out of Destin, (about 1 1/5 hours from me - cannot comment on activity) home of the Blue Angels. Today is 2/5/21 - training flights have been quiet today. This sound of Freedom is something which is un-mistakeable,nothing unusual today. Love you all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Duncan @gypsynurse74
i lived in Ft Walton Beach, people dont understand the air traffic around AFB or Naval bases
04:33 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by gypsynurse74 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Terri Duncan, click on at the bottom under it