Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
05 February, 02:29
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
FAKE ACCOUNT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Irish @MagaIrish
05 February, 02:29
I hate fake shite, especially right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Duncan @gypsynurse74
05 February, 02:07
fake account. and there is a HUGE AFB in Ft Walton beach with air fields all over a 3 county spred, so lots of trainers around PCB is normal. i dont like disinformation.

Richie Richard @Richie
05 February, 02:48
In response Terri Duncan to her Publication
I live in Panama City, just 8 miles from Tyndall AFB. They train all the time. There is also Eglin AFB which is just out of Destin, (about 1 1/5 hours from me - cannot comment on activity) home of the Blue Angels. Today is 2/5/21 - training flights have been quiet today. This sound of Freedom is something which is un-mistakeable,nothing unusual today. Love you all

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
05 February, 02:04
HEADS UP: Gen Hyten, USAF, is the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. As per standing DoD Policy, no member of Flag Rank can join and comment on soical media on political issues. Period. This Telegram account is fake, and as Gen Hyten IS STILL ACTIVE DUTY, one need only send an Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the Office of the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and ASK HIM. If Gen Hyten did this and the Chairman and DOD IG found out, he would be relieved. IMMEDIATELY. Patriots, research, use common sense and logic. Don't pin your hopes on things that are not REAL.

Terri Duncan @gypsynurse74
05 February, 02:07
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
exactly.