Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 October, 08:35
Good Mornin Patriots.

Time for a swim...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
interesting. 2 nights ago i dreamed i was at the last company i worked for, manufacturing facility, and the entire warehouse was filled with a couple feet of water, all machines were gone. i fell in the water, and was trying to get out but half the floor was cracked up into gravel and every where i put my foot was a sink hole that would open up for more water to come in. then suddenly i was upstairs which was a construction zone (we didn't even have a 2nd level) and i was trying to find my coworkers to find out what was going on. i started walking down the stairs. the stairwell was so small like 20" x 20". i could barely move but was making my way down like 4 steps then there was a 5' drop to the next level down. i couldn't get back up so was forced to keep going down, back into the flood. then i found all my co workers. they were in the kitchen, which was under water, waiting for a show.
10:26 AM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sadiemarie04 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sadie Marie, click on at the bottom under it