Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 October, 07:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 October, 07:41
Good day To All Patriots 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
18 October, 05:39
I got my Tanks, I am ready.
LOVE

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 October, 05:16
Timestamp = Q Post 11, DATED OCTOBER 29

Juan O Savin says, "Everything comes to a full stop on October 29th."

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
18 October, 12:20
Good Morning VK and AU Family! Have a wonderful day! 🙏

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
18 October, 11:30
Good morning VK,looks like a submarine

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 October, 11:09
Morning VK 🙏🏼🥰

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
18 October, 11:03

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
18 October, 10:48
Are we about to see a big fish get caught?

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
18 October, 10:42
watch the water

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
18 October, 10:40
Good Morning 👊🏼😎

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
18 October, 10:32
Slow and steady wins the race.

Night Shift @kekerista
18 October, 10:29
what kind of I'm scared to go in the water fish is that?

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
18 October, 10:43
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Whale shark. They eat krill and plankton. The things hanging off of its tail are sucker fish.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 October, 10:29
Good morning VK and Patriots
Best camo ever🦈

aaron scott donated @ehehron
18 October, 10:27
Happy rising!!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
18 October, 10:26
interesting. 2 nights ago i dreamed i was at the last company i worked for, manufacturing facility, and the entire warehouse was filled with a couple feet of water, all machines were gone. i fell in the water, and was trying to get out but half the floor was cracked up into gravel and every where i put my foot was a sink hole that would open up for more water to come in. then suddenly i was upstairs which was a construction zone (we didn't even have a 2nd level) and i was trying to find my coworkers to find out what was going on. i started walking down the stairs. the stairwell was so small like 20" x 20". i could barely move but was making my way down like 4 steps then there was a 5' drop to the next level down. i couldn't get back up so was forced to keep going down, back into the flood. then i found all my co workers. they were in the kitchen, which was under water, waiting for a show.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
18 October, 10:26
Hiya and Good Morning VK! ✌

8:35 TS
8:35 > 88 = TRUMP

... = 3 or +++

💧s 88 and 4435 attached

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
18 October, 10:25
☀️Happy Today VK☀️ Let’s Go :) 🏊‍♀️🌊

Iam Mie @iammiele
18 October, 10:32
🤣GOoD Day VK!
CQ flipper heels!

these might be handy at anon island too - lol!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
18 October, 10:19
*broughts the Scooba Snacks

https://rumble.com/v1oh0z0...

joann ferguson donated @joann212
18 October, 10:19
Good morning Vincent

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 October, 10:18
Morning VK
...turn those sharks into puppies.
Have fun 😁

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 October, 10:24
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Look at those little babies having a blast in the water! I may have to take mine for a jump in the water today...although, it's rainy here in MA. If she gets wet, I get wet!

amy lilley @amylilley
18 October, 10:14
Holding on VK🐸🐬🐠🐬sweet blessings on your day😎

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
18 October, 10:08
Hi VK Good Morning

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
pilot fish….scavenging tag alogs

IAM NJoy @NJoy
18 October, 10:24
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
More like a symbiotic relationship, some could say a friends with benefits kind of arrangement.

Fun Fact: Whale Sharks have the thickest skin at 11cms!!

A Three-way symbiosis in whale sharks. Journal compilation. CSIRO 2022 Open Access
www.publish.csiro.au/journ...

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
pilot fish….scavenging tag alogs