Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana wants to ask for AU prayers for this Patriot!
Perhaps you don't know him. I wondered what happened to him after the 2020 election.
This man, imho deserves a Patriot metal of some sort.

He headed up clean ups in so many cities where the homeless and Antifa had turned major areas of cities into virtual garbage dumps and I would venture to say that he traveled the country for years and LEGALLY registered more ppl in the country to vote than any single person in history.

He is not doing well, idk if he took the jab or not. I dont know the real medical issue but I know we owe him quite a lot for what he has done the last few years no matter his current situation or state of mind. I really doubt he took the jab, but can we help him get well?
He is has been a great TRUE PATRIOT actually doing jobs most only talked about doing.

https://www.thegatewaypund...
07:56 AM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 October, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
no - pretty sure he didn't take the jab...
He was mad a Trump promoting it last time I checked.

He says in his video - he has a blood disease that caused his hgb level to be dangerously low (low red cells) - and he will recover.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 11:24
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
That is great, someone did say they thought he picked up the blood thing at a clean up but I have no idea if that is so,
A lot of ppl didn't understand the way Trump did the jab, but I personally think he had no other choice that would save as many lives, but probably less than 10 ppl on the planet actually know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We The People @OutOfMatrix
22 October, 10:38
❤️🙏❤️Prayers for Scott. He's my Hero!

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
20 October, 11:00
🙏🙏🙏

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
20 October, 04:00
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Green 8700 @Green8700
18 October, 11:24
praying for you Scott. rest heal. This world needs people like you. Thank you for everything you’ve done. Now it’s time to take care of yourself and we will pray for you God will take over

I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 October, 11:12
healing love and prayers

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 October, 11:02
💪🙏

LL_125 @LL_125
18 October, 08:47
Scott, I speak blessing and healing over you!

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
18 October, 08:36
He is the greatest. He spent all his time and effort helping clean up neighborhoods for people whose govt. had ignored them. He organized small flag waving patriots, regestering new voters, not forcing anyone but encouraging them to think for themselves. He is truly a gem of a human being. I will pray for him.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 October, 08:18
🙏I saw some stories on what he was doing. He's a real patriot. Prayers for Scott and his family.🙏🙏

Selah 321 @Selah
18 October, 07:47
Thank you Nana for the request he is certainly a patriot of great respect and standing... as he should be... Our Father who art in heaven, I request a healing for Scott Presler, who has put his life on hold for several years to improve the lives many.. He has set us city cleanups..set up voting information and has given of himself selflessly.. He is now in need of your care and love as he fights to regain his health I respectfully ask you for your intervention... he is a man of honor. In Jesus name ... Amen🙏🕊✝️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 October, 11:26
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
😘

charlette muller @barleybar
18 October, 07:47
prayers for Scott. he is a true patriot and warrior

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
18 October, 07:38
Prayers Up! 🙏💞🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 October, 07:37
🙏🙏🙏

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
18 October, 07:34
My prayers for you Scott for speedy and complete healing

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
18 October, 07:33
My stars!!! Nana, i am SO glad you posted this!!! Scott DOES DESERVE a mesal for having done SO much in such positive ways!!! He is an amazing Patriot!! Prayers for his complete recovery!!!💜💞🙏🙏🙏💞💜

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
18 October, 11:36
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Nana is a true angel in this fight.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
18 October, 07:29
🙏Yes, he's a great Patriot. I posted this over the weekend too!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 October, 05:43
Followed Scott on twitter n thought he was amazing ... worked so hard and seemed to go everywhere he was needed. sad news Nana 💖
Sending prayers ✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫🕊️

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
18 October, 04:47
🙏🙏🙏

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 October, 04:03
Oh know, I followed him on Twit. What a selfless Patriot. He single-handedly registered so many people across the nation. May God heal him and bless him🙏

Mar Simk @mrshook
18 October, 03:01
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

CharRose @CharRose
18 October, 02:16
Sending lots of love, light and healing energies to Scott, who is such a precious soul. We all appreciate and are behind you all the way - prepare to receive healing!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 October, 01:36
🙏 💕 ❤️‍🩹

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
18 October, 01:35
Heavenly Father please heal our brother and Patriot. Scott is a true warrior of Love and Light and is a guiding light for us all on your beloved Earth. We pray for his miraculous healing that only you, the Creator of all life can make manifest. We hold Scott in our Love and in our Light!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 October, 01:34
Yes, I am familiar with Scott's work.
My dad fought a blood disease. I know how difficult it is and it must be much more difficult now because they have tainted our blood supply. My prayers are with Scott. I pray that GOD heals him. I pray that he feels our love and support.
Amen.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
18 October, 01:34
Praying for him. He is a true patriot.

Shannon Harding @Believer101
18 October, 01:22
Praying to God for your quick recovery! God Bless you!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 October, 01:02
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
18 October, 12:59
🙏May you be healed Scott of your blood disease and I thank you for the tireless work you put forth for a just cause. May God bless you.