Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 October, 07:56
Nana wants to ask for AU prayers for this Patriot!
Perhaps you don't know him. I wondered what happened to him after the 2020 election.
This man, imho deserves a Patriot metal of some sort.

He headed up clean ups in so many cities where the homeless and Antifa had turned major areas of cities into virtual garbage dumps and I would venture to say that he traveled the country for years and LEGALLY registered more ppl in the country to vote than any single person in history.

He is not doing well, idk if he took the jab or not. I dont know the real medical issue but I know we owe him quite a lot for what he has done the last few years no matter his current situation or state of mind. I really doubt he took the jab, but can we help him get well?
He is has been a great TRUE PATRIOT actually doing jobs most only talked about doing.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
charlette muller @barleybar
prayers for Scott. he is a true patriot and warrior
07:47 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by barleybar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from charlette muller, click on at the bottom under it