Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 October, 07:56
Nana wants to ask for AU prayers for this Patriot!
Perhaps you don't know him. I wondered what happened to him after the 2020 election.
This man, imho deserves a Patriot metal of some sort.

He headed up clean ups in so many cities where the homeless and Antifa had turned major areas of cities into virtual garbage dumps and I would venture to say that he traveled the country for years and LEGALLY registered more ppl in the country to vote than any single person in history.

He is not doing well, idk if he took the jab or not. I dont know the real medical issue but I know we owe him quite a lot for what he has done the last few years no matter his current situation or state of mind. I really doubt he took the jab, but can we help him get well?
He is has been a great TRUE PATRIOT actually doing jobs most only talked about doing.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 October, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
no - pretty sure he didn't take the jab...
He was mad a Trump promoting it last time I checked.

He says in his video - he has a blood disease that caused his hgb level to be dangerously low (low red cells) - and he will recover.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
That is great, someone did say they thought he picked up the blood thing at a clean up but I have no idea if that is so,
A lot of ppl didn't understand the way Trump did the jab, but I personally think he had no other choice that would save as many lives, but probably less than 10 ppl on the planet actually know.
11:24 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
23 October, 01:44
These are - absolutely 100% crimes against humanity and they did it anyway.... and STILL ARE!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 October, 11:06
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Justice is coming and God Himself takes care of Judgement.

23 October, 01:43
Trump paid to SPEED up the vax.. which caused all the flaws in the system to be exposed. Trump pointed out Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin... He paid for the marketing.......

i.e. - Big Pharma - pays FDA to approve drugs........
They just freakin approved putting an EXPERIMENTAL drug on a schedule for children............ that has harmed more than 2million people... (low estimate).

He didn't bash big pharma though - he just let them expose themselves and the fact that so few care or have even noticed is concerning at best and utterly appalling at worst.

BIG PHARMA