Martin Geddes @martingeddes
An attempt to piece it all together... datefagging is a risky business, but sometimes you can't resist having a go! "You have more than you know", right?

10/7 Julian (17) = 10/20 Gregorian = bumpy ride time
10/8 Julian (18 - R) = 10/21 Gregorian = FISA declas, flood, overturn election, storm tweet, flood begins
10/9 Julian (19) = 10/22 Gregorian = 10/11+11 = Hack-a-sat final event
10/10 Julian (11) = 10/23 Gregorian = Saturn retrograde ends = flip the switch = pain
+3 days = 10/13 = 11.3 = Biblical
10/11 Julian = 10/24 Gregorian = APL 10 = Collapse
10/15 Julian = 10/28 Gregorian = first Q drop = first arrest = Prince Andrew?
10/16 Julian = 10/29 Gregorian = EBS, shutdown
10/17 Julian (Q) = 10/30 Gregorian = Panic in DC, 12 days of Xmas
10/18 Julian = 10/31 Gregorian = Halloween = 123 days to go, 589 day, end of Cabal financial system
10/19 Julian (119) = 11/1 Gregorian = All Saints Day = 911 reversed, Netanyahu arrested, debt wiped out
10/23 = GFD = Calendar reset?
06:14 AM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
19 October, 06:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
We can only pray its soon. I am seriously losing faith and going to lose my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
18 October, 03:34
Even if you’re this reminded me there is an end to all this. Thank you. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
18 October, 03:34
Lol "dAtE fAg iS a s|n"! Ea. individual choice. Just do you, brudduh!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
18 October, 12:28
Looks like I could have one hell of a birthday on 10/24.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
18 October, 11:58
Prayers and good vibes for that

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 October, 11:57
2 Year Delta tomorrow and the only Q Drop for 10/19

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 October, 11:55
✨Here's hoping you're right Martin!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
18 October, 11:45
Date Fag HeeHee!!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
18 October, 11:41
When communications blackouts do occur… You can download the Signal app now and communicate during the blackouts there. We have a group called AU Home that’s building everyday for when this occurs. Come join us and be prepared!!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 October, 01:19
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
i searched but not found AU Home
Am not in US - don't know if that makes a difference.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
18 October, 02:35
Go ahead and invite folks into a surveillance trap...

https://yasha.substack.com...

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Awake Now @Awakenow
18 October, 11:32
Prayers, my fren! I pray you are correct!❤️

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 October, 10:31
Time will show.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
18 October, 09:50
Definitely Feeling All those Vibes!
I've stirred Awakening pots in as many of my fellow humans as possible, so...

Let's DO this thing~
Bumps n All.
🙏⚖🙏

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
18 October, 09:31
American Horror Story: NYC is about to begin...

Episode 4 (#117 overall) - Blackout

Set to air 10/26

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 October, 11:42
In response Social Disruption to his Publication
Interesting titles!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
18 October, 09:20
Look at you!!! Juan talks about 10/29. Let’s pray something big happens soon. Something to open up everyone’s eyes. The truth about Haiti would sure help.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
18 October, 09:17
I have seen so many of these over the years from different people. I do feel we are getting close. 107 mentioned 10/29 as a full stop....but even he said plus or minus a week. I say just be prepared as we have been for quite some time. Hold the line and be brave. I have zero fear...Thank you Lord.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 October, 09:01
Well done Martin, well done!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 October, 08:59
😁🙏❤️👏17 days until midterm election 11-3-2022

That is basically 2 weeks and a few days.

We are getting closer.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
18 October, 09:00
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
My birthday!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
How can we have fair elections when the same compromised voting machines are being used?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 October, 08:58
Bookmarked. However it happens, we might have 21 days of 🍿🍿🍿 and 🎥 in our near future!

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
18 October, 08:46
Bibi was on Mark Levins show yesterday…

some one special to some @godrus
18 October, 08:44
This year or next year?
From first drop HRC will arrested Monday 10/30.
The next Monday October 30th isn't until 2023.

This year or next year?

This year or next year?

This year or next year?

18 October, 08:40
Trump arrest around that rally planned for this weekend will send APL to 10.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
18 October, 08:36
I personally think Joe Biden will be the first arrest… That family is getting hammered from all angles right now and they’re being tied directly to China, as we knew all along.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
18 October, 12:07
Probably after the 2020 election is overturned. Which will cancel midterm.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
18 October, 12:48
I believe we have already had the first arrest, and Biden will be included on the first unsealed indictment with the rest of [them] to trigger a mass awakening

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
18 October, 08:31
Manifesting timeline without election, so this sounds good, Martin.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 October, 08:26
Well Nana can roll with that too!
So when do you think they are going to arrest Trump or do you think that is just Trump and Juan trying to push them into other mistakes and moves by having Juan publicly dare them to do it?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No arrest. I think it is so that we manifest no arrest, and we control the timeline with our spirit of goodwill. Not them and their sicko agenda.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
18 October, 08:19

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
18 October, 07:52
I’m not a decoder / anon, so while it may be obvious to all who have been at it for years, i have to ask: where was it suggested that the Julian calendar is a part of this operation?

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
18 October, 08:24
In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication
[THEY] have been fooking with everything for a very very long time, including TIME.

10 days lost in 1582 when the calendar was changed from Julian to Gregorian.

That change was significant in our history.

The process of getting back to & learning who we really are starts with correcting time.

https://qalerts.app/?q=10+...

https://www.timeanddate.co...

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
18 October, 07:50
I’m ready. But not sure anything happens until the MSM is discredited to the masses.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
19 October, 04:26
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
I've felt that way ever since the 2020 election. Executive Order 13848 gives the white hats the authority to seize the assets of any entity that assisted foreign interference of a US election. That would include almost all of the MSM, as well as the major social media companies like Twitter and Facebook. But if the MSM started reporting the truth it would contradict what the movie is showing us. Therefore, for now, the media is only broadcasting the movie, which is all fake news, in order to wake up the normies.
It's frustrating for those of us who are already awake, but we just have to accept it. The script of the movie is being written by quantum computers at the NSA and they have the benefit of Project Looking Glass to guide them, so who are we to argue with their strategy?