Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 October, 06:35
What is your dream you hope to accomplish?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
To do more of the same: I dig out old truths how calendar, seasons, weather, atmospheric electric field and ground currents work and compare to modern knowledge and then explain it in simple terms to laymen. The 100 years derailing of science need to be brought back on track and I love to explain science in everyday terms. It's fun to see people learn. And to learn more and more I want to fly and flip a hi tech spaceairplane a cool loop around - not just a white glider I was learning to fly. I want to fly! FLY!!! πŸ›©βœˆοΈπŸšπŸš€πŸ›ΈπŸ›°β›΅οΈ And sail Earth's oceans to learn water - WATCH the WATER - learn atmosphere over water and land, all the way to plasma currents in ionosphere and beyond! Then write and lecture. Explain and show all the wonders of the world for others to see. Plant a garden like no other. Dance joyously and hear and see the fine humor of LIFE! And that's just for the start!
11:01 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anna Earthling, click on at the bottom under it