Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 October, 04:27
So Good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 October, 05:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Don't know why but this pic totally made me flash back to the old 70's Justice League cartoon.

✨"Wonder Twin Powers ACTIVATE!"✨

What Gen X kid didn't watch that on Saturday mornings? 🤣 I know I did.

Nice "Z" on their outfits too. ;)

Can someone please meme this? 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
17 October, 05:56
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I was just talking about this cartoon this morning, and said I loved this show yet I've been wondering if this was an example of shapeshifting? Not sure if there's a divine form of it or if it was nefarious lol. I'm hoping the Z you've just pointed out means the good kind whew 😄

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 October, 06:03
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Maybe it was just an early planted "seed" to let us know that we are all more poweful than we realize? 🤷🏼‍♀️😉

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
I'll take that and run with it 😄. My granddaughter and I will continue on pretending that's us 😁
🤜💥🤛
06:09 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie Queue, click on at the bottom under it