Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
18 October, 10:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I don't know how anyone sees this as good.

They are both controlled opposition.

Which means, social media is still in control of CCP/DARPA/
CIA/etc.

How do sheeple not see it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 October, 10:54
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
What if they have flipped and are helping 45?
Not saying they are 100% good, but they are definitely speaking truth and helping red-pill the masses currently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
18 October, 10:41
I like Dr McGregor’s post on it

18 October, 10:49
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
For sure. Thanks for sharing!

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
17 October, 09:06
Ugh dang it I missed it!

17 October, 09:10
In response Bleachey Bleach to his Publication
he did delete it but at least you can see it here :)

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

17 October, 08:43
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
Good Catch!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Iam Mie @iammiele
17 October, 08:01
Sorry - been a bit busy on the local front
Did anyone else notice this?

"buy burnt hair from a company that digs holes"
"My Fellow Americans The Storm Is Upon Us"
is the first to come up in English

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

@kimrunner

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 October, 11:50
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
they said look to twitter for this and that fits the MO. Tomorrow the fauci movie is released get ready anons all hell is about break loose at least I hope so.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 October, 07:57
😃👍

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
17 October, 07:39

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
17 October, 07:40
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication
So sorry for the spam, I cleaned it up. Sometimes there is a delay with the publish feature.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
17 October, 07:11
Im not sure about Parler for me again.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
17 October, 07:10
🤭

Irish Scot @IrishScot
17 October, 08:17
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
exceptional meme!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 October, 05:46

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 October, 05:51
Don't know why but this pic totally made me flash back to the old 70's Justice League cartoon.

✨"Wonder Twin Powers ACTIVATE!"✨

What Gen X kid didn't watch that on Saturday mornings? 🤣 I know I did.

Nice "Z" on their outfits too. ;)

Can someone please meme this? 🤣

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
17 October, 05:56
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I was just talking about this cartoon this morning, and said I loved this show yet I've been wondering if this was an example of shapeshifting? Not sure if there's a divine form of it or if it was nefarious lol. I'm hoping the Z you've just pointed out means the good kind whew 😄

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 October, 05:43
Reminds of that 🍊🧡 photo they took together.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 October, 05:41
A DBZ fusion, clever! 😂

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 October, 05:29
🍿

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 October, 05:36
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
adding
EM t/s 16:04 > 7:4 > 11
4:04 > 44

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 October, 04:53
Nov 06, 2017 5:07:57 PM EST
Anonymous
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

memes matter @NoComment
17 October, 04:46
i hear winning musiQ being played☺️❤️ wonder whos behind it🤭🩰🎂i love our life
WHAT fantastiQ times we have helped manifested guys, WWG1WGA foreva we are all saving the world, make no mistake, we matter! and its happeningits happeningits happening what føn vibes al this is woohooo we need this... okey i need this, føn! føn! føn! how much we love our team? HOW MUCH!? soooooooooomuchinfinity