Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 October, 04:27
So Good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 October, 05:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Don't know why but this pic totally made me flash back to the old 70's Justice League cartoon.

✨"Wonder Twin Powers ACTIVATE!"✨

What Gen X kid didn't watch that on Saturday mornings? 🤣 I know I did.

Nice "Z" on their outfits too. ;)

Can someone please meme this? 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
I was just talking about this cartoon this morning, and said I loved this show yet I've been wondering if this was an example of shapeshifting? Not sure if there's a divine form of it or if it was nefarious lol. I'm hoping the Z you've just pointed out means the good kind whew 😄
05:56 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 October, 06:03
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Maybe it was just an early planted "seed" to let us know that we are all more poweful than we realize? 🤷🏼‍♀️😉

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
17 October, 06:09
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I'll take that and run with it 😄. My granddaughter and I will continue on pretending that's us 😁
🤜💥🤛