Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
C'mon man have a little faith. Don Jr. and Eric said the best is yet to come right before the 20th. Believe.
04:17 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
View AsQ'd @QuerillaWarfare
06 February, 10:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I have not been shaken in the least. I know what's up. I've been holding the line, wearing my belt off truth, & breastplate of righteousness. #covfefe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
06 February, 10:14
I have No Doubts...I will not waiver or falter in my convictions. TRUMP WON massively!!! TRUTH will be revealed when TIME is right. Quit taking everything sooo literally! WHY would ANYONE announce what they're doing!? Have faith and know it's all going to be OK!!! There are soo many things going on at one time, so many gears in motion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Lucid @LittleLucid
06 February, 12:46
Feeling good and optimistic here

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
06 February, 12:30
And I've said in Giant Letters...
Just Saying.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLine

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
06 February, 12:26
❣️ With a Blue Check no less! ❣️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 February, 12:03
Vibes.

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
05 February, 11:10
That's exactly why I believe the narrative @GhostEzra promotes. Because it's the ONLY one consistent with Trump and his family's behavior. There is a plan, because if there WEREN'T, Trump and family would have acted MUCH differently. Plus the 17 flags on the way out the door. Thus I need Ezra to fill in the DETAILS, but I know the BIG PICTURE from Trump's behavior patterns.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
05 February, 09:26
Now, I'm believing we are being mislead . This is a JOKE on us.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
05 February, 09:09
yea but sorry after awhile it takes its toll on peoples mentap health.

Ray Briney @BourbonCountry101
05 February, 06:07
We are waiting........Please.......

OBEY CONSUME @OBEY_CONSUME
05 February, 04:53
I have faith, but that was not a very inspiring interview.

Ghost Reagan @GhostReagan
05 February, 04:42
thats 2020, not 2021...

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
05 February, 04:54
In response Ghost Reagan to his Publication
One year delta

Kim Board @Kimpossible
05 February, 04:40
Ready! 🙏

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 February, 04:40
"Best" definition, imho, is "kingdom".
The kingdom is yet to come.

THY KINGDOM, COME!

Kelly Lasala @KellyL1208
05 February, 04:36
Where was this posted? I don't see it on Twitter. Thanks!

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
05 February, 04:29
I believe! Have faith and can't wait for you guys to take out the trash!!!!

James Wagoner @JimWagoner
05 February, 04:27
Let's do this!#MAGA

Emmy Lou @TattyTails21
05 February, 04:23
I'm a little fearful of what's going to come from Mike's doco... already being smeared by "fact checkers" and lapped up by the sheeple, whilst patriots are reaching boiling point. I've called for calm on a number of forums but there's always one bad apple in a barrel.... I am hoping what I've heard is true, that light will be shed on this situation (Ive heard 6pm, which would be perfect, or the 7rth) God bless your military, God bless Trump, God bless you, ghost, and God bless America (and after that, Australia needs a little blessing too 😉)

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
05 February, 04:51
In response Emmy Lou to her Publication
IIf it doesnt happen at 6pm is everyone going to jump ship? i find it curious about the time. Why 6? I do not hokd onto dates any longer. I do share them but i do not feel they will hold any weight. we do know the election has to take place 120 days from the announcement of Nesara/Gesara. Trump signed that November 2 from what i understand. Since tgeybwsnt to return to the republic, the original inauguration is March 4.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 February, 04:22
ill tell you what, theres no greater faith when youve lost your family, money is low, and harrassment by neighbors continue... i coyld go on, i just ready for a massive showdown. i did get my hopes up about superbowl...but who knows. just lonely angry hungry and tired. i know i have it better than most, but its painful here. very linely

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
05 February, 04:53
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I will pray for you, Sherry. It's a rollercoaster, isn't it? I'm constantly mocked too. Keep your head up.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
05 February, 06:17
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
read somewhere only 2 people know ALL the plan. Military doent tell all the plannonly what their part of assignment is . #Leakerscanttellwhat theydontknow

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
05 February, 04:20
Donald Trump Jr: "This Should Scare All Of Us!"

Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Donald Trump Jr: "This Should Scare All Of Us!" - YouTube

Every day a new video on my backup channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________✪ Donald Trump Jr: "This Should Scare All...