Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 04:17
C'mon man have a little faith. Don Jr. and Eric said the best is yet to come right before the 20th. Believe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emmy Lou @TattyTails21
I'm a little fearful of what's going to come from Mike's doco... already being smeared by "fact checkers" and lapped up by the sheeple, whilst patriots are reaching boiling point. I've called for calm on a number of forums but there's always one bad apple in a barrel.... I am hoping what I've heard is true, that light will be shed on this situation (Ive heard 6pm, which would be perfect, or the 7rth) God bless your military, God bless Trump, God bless you, ghost, and God bless America (and after that, Australia needs a little blessing too 😉)
04:23 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TattyTails21 in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
05 February, 04:51
In response Emmy Lou to her Publication
IIf it doesnt happen at 6pm is everyone going to jump ship? i find it curious about the time. Why 6? I do not hokd onto dates any longer. I do share them but i do not feel they will hold any weight. we do know the election has to take place 120 days from the announcement of Nesara/Gesara. Trump signed that November 2 from what i understand. Since tgeybwsnt to return to the republic, the original inauguration is March 4.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
05 February, 04:55
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
What do people think the alternatives are at this point?
Get their guns and go shooting? Then what?

Hang in there with the PLAN and it is happening.
That damned MSM needs to be gone!
That alone will solve many problems of both believers and nons.