Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 04:17
C'mon man have a little faith. Don Jr. and Eric said the best is yet to come right before the 20th. Believe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
ill tell you what, theres no greater faith when youve lost your family, money is low, and harrassment by neighbors continue... i coyld go on, i just ready for a massive showdown. i did get my hopes up about superbowl...but who knows. just lonely angry hungry and tired. i know i have it better than most, but its painful here. very linely
04:22 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
05 February, 06:17
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
read somewhere only 2 people know ALL the plan. Military doent tell all the plannonly what their part of assignment is . #Leakerscanttellwhat theydontknow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
05 February, 06:19
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Less than 10 no the plan, 7 mil I was told🤷‍♂️

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
05 February, 04:53
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I will pray for you, Sherry. It's a rollercoaster, isn't it? I'm constantly mocked too. Keep your head up.

Farra Bostwick @FarraBostwick
05 February, 10:11
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
I am there right along with all of you. Keep the faith and hopefully something happens before my family commits me.