Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Social Media is about to go though a major revolution.
04:48 PM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
18 October, 09:07
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Well, let's saddle up this bronc and get ridin' Sir!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
18 October, 12:18
PTT- push to talk? phuck the traitors?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
18 October, 09:47
from the pit to the top

u see that 😎

good v evil

Heaven v Hell

God wins 😍

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
18 October, 01:56

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
17 October, 11:53
TTP=56

Light
Kanye
The End
Healing

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
17 October, 11:20

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 October, 11:10
now we just need the decentralized bridge to connect them all!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 October, 05:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
DEFINITELLY NOT.

WHAT YOUR NATION DESPERATEDLY NEEDZ IS TO STOP DISCUSSING AND DEVELOP SOME ACTION...

WE SPEND, TWO YEARZ IN FRUITLESS, ENDLESS CHICK TALKING...

WHAT WE NEED IS TO KILL ALL JUDAS GOATS, WHICH LEAD US ONTO SLAUGHTERHOUSE RIGHT NOW!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 October, 10:09
Truth flies before the Purge.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 October, 08:38
Just a personal opinion here but:

The new Truther news sources that are serious about being a news source that ppl listen to in the future should probably find a way to hub off Truth Social as well.

Miss. Messina @Messina
17 October, 08:35
Didn’t see that one coming at all . :)

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
17 October, 07:50
kanye buying parler?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 October, 07:45
THIS AND GAB ARE MY TWO FAVORITES BEEN KICKED OFF AOL OVER 70 TIMES FACE BOOK ABOUT A WEEK OUT OF JAIL IM BACK IN FOR POSTING HUNTER NUGGETS NEW TO TS AND NEVER WENT BACK TO PARLOR AND OF COURSE TWITTERS PURDGE

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
17 October, 07:44
Someone needs to take over FB. That’s where all the ‘adults’ and soccer moms are hanging out posting their rainbow and ukranian flags. You know the pursed lipped crowd.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
17 October, 10:06
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I totally agree! Even my 80 year old mother hangs on Facebook.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 October, 02:08
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Yes, this is where the masses still are and still sleeping soundly!

Reflex *.* @Reflex
17 October, 06:27
the tippy TOP 🎩

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
17 October, 05:48
what is the P?

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
17 October, 07:25
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
parler=kanye

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 October, 05:46
Fun times ahead!!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
17 October, 05:40

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
17 October, 05:40

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
17 October, 05:37
Elone said something about and App X, connect all SM accounts?

Only followers of this user (SusyCaz) can see their posts

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
17 October, 05:21
I'm on almost every platform... isn't that what we are supposed to do?
communicate
what about back channels?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 October, 07:47
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
IM BANNED FROM THREE OF THEM RIGHT NOW TWITTER FB AND AOL

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
17 October, 10:24
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
YES..!

Make dank memes, good content - then copy/paste EVERWHERE..!

- OR -

Copy dank memes with reckless abandon, and the copy/paste EVERYWHERE...!!

WWG☝🏼WGA

#sharingiscaring

Steph Ayers @Steph3
17 October, 05:10

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 October, 05:00
Swear I typed through😡

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 October, 05:17
misspellings matter 😉
missing [R]

arba happihr @arba
17 October, 04:49
It's time for them to feel a little of what they have been dishing out.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
17 October, 07:40
I don't even remember my stuff to get on Parler. Im banned on Twatter. When Elon gets it, he needs to give us our accounts back. I promise I won't cuss like a sailor no more or act like cornbread. I'll be good. :). lol.. NOT. I miss oh Elon's tweets.. Jack N The Box comes to mind.. I about died from laughing. He is pretty funny for a smart guy.