Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
17 October, 08:46
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Karen Kingston discussed this on Stew Peters and that it is why they did not kill all of us off. They need host.
Part 2: PROOF COVID Is A Nano-weapon PARASITE; Biotech Analyst Has PROOF COVID & Vaxx Are Biosynthetic Parasites @Jennifer Goldstein

https://rumble.com/v1npjre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
17 October, 03:39
I've probably said this before... Twilight zone.. When is Rod Sterling going to come out and say.. "Beyond there is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.” There just is no way any of us could make this crap up. Someone needs to wake up because I feel like we are in someone else's nightmare!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
17 October, 03:23
@IAM13888 Remember when I said this??

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
17 October, 03:21
So you fuck up some genes from animals and people and then
it's all yours? Are these courts insane? They must be! Imagine: I fuck up the car from my neighour without telling or informing him, and now it's my car? So I sabotage the bank and now it's my bank?
Arrest those crazy insane guys!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
17 October, 03:01
Wonder if any other nations have this ruling ot is it just people in the USA

Mike Anon @Mike314
17 October, 02:55
Just wait 'til those who are vaxxinated are made aware of this information.