Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 October, 11:37
Ok Nana will probably take some hits on this and I will not call any names but I question a few of these ppl that claim to be "God's Prophets" when they start out saying "God said....and they continue on for 30 min to an hour with things God has 'TOLD" them QUOTING God's direct instructions in language that sounds like their own language, predicting things that most ppl that track everything happening could probably predict.

Does God talk to ppl?
Yes!
He has talked to me directly too, but not every day in a sermon that is 30 min to an hour long.
I really don't like to talk about what others are receiving from God so posting this is hard.

I believe God not only talks to us but he also "MOVES" us to say and do things, but some of these ppl getting a sermon daily saying, "God says...." in words that sound like a human made them up, I am suspect of.
I would say investigate their finances and history to discern.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
17 October, 12:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I used to hear this as well....."God told me"...pastors are big on this gig. I believe our Creator will let us know what he wants us to know, it doesn't have to come from someone else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 October, 01:24
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
God does talk to people, I know this for a fact, but does he talk to them every day or two with an update on current events and predictions relating to politics and such is my question?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
I believe He Guides Me Everyday! I consider Him in My Decisions! Always been that way!
02:11 PM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
17 October, 02:17
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I believe he guides us all if we listen, and I know for a fact that he does verbally speak to us, the problem that I question are these ppl that say God is verbally giving them instructions for them to give us on an almost daily basis in whole 30 minute or longer sermons especially when they speak of specific political events and ppl.
Not telling anyone else what to think, Nana is just putting some thoughts to paper and my questions about it and my own attempts at discerning what is really from God and what is not.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 October, 02:21
I have questioned that also!