Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok Nana will probably take some hits on this and I will not call any names but I question a few of these ppl that claim to be "God's Prophets" when they start out saying "God said....and they continue on for 30 min to an hour with things God has 'TOLD" them QUOTING God's direct instructions in language that sounds like their own language, predicting things that most ppl that track everything happening could probably predict.

Does God talk to ppl?
Yes!
He has talked to me directly too, but not every day in a sermon that is 30 min to an hour long.
I really don't like to talk about what others are receiving from God so posting this is hard.

I believe God not only talks to us but he also "MOVES" us to say and do things, but some of these ppl getting a sermon daily saying, "God says...." in words that sound like a human made them up, I am suspect of.
I would say investigate their finances and history to discern.
11:37 AM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 October, 09:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I hear what you’re saying and I’ve questioned it, as well (especially the Word given every single day is suspect). I don’t know what the truth is, but I decided to continue listening (Julie Green in particular), and here’s why:

• Her knowledge of scripture and love for God seems real.
• She does cite some Words that reference things that aren’t necessarily researchable. Some names and events she mentions I haven’t heard anywhere else.
• When God speaks to me, it is in my own voice. And why wouldn’t it be that way? God is in each of us, our voice is His. He can speak in any way He pleases, at any time.
• I am not strong in my scriptural knowledge, but trying to learn. She simplifies biblical stories and relates them to what is happening today, She teaches me.
• She gives me hope and a strong sense of peace. Listening to her strengthens my faith.

It’s a win-win for me. And in the end, we all know God Wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
17 October, 03:24
money my friend .. power , intluence .. 3D influencers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
17 October, 02:59
This is such a hard topic. I agree with you 10000%. If the message is good, uplifting & has a positive impact there is benefit. I hate that they use God's name to "sell."
I also don't ever want to dissuade people from engaging in things that help them develope a relationship with God, b/c each of us will find that in our own way.
Comes down to discernment & remembering to pray to get personal revelation that what you heard is Gods intended message...
Same way I pray for Patriots. I genuinely don't know which players are good or bad in many cases. So I pray that those doing things pleasing to God will be successful in their efforts & those who are not serving Gods will may have their deeds exposed & stopped.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 October, 03:03
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Nana agrees, that is why I am hesitant to bring it up. I do hate for ppl have their money taken by sone of them tho,

It will all work out just as it is supposed to!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 October, 03:11
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
We've heard to question everything! Correct! This is what the Scriptures say in that regard:

" 1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world." (I John 4:1-6)

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 October, 02:46
I would say that's coming more from the ego of Mr./Ms. XYZ rather than anything that "God says"
Televangelists have thrived on this kind of thing for quite a while for example

17 October, 02:50
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Yes I agree, and some of them have a good message, I just think they would be better served to not imply that it is God's actual voice telling them what to tell us., To say God moved me to this or something.
A lot of them also collect a whole lot of money for the words they convey from God.
Somehow in my heart I just don't think that when God gives me a word to share that it would be right for me to make money off of telling it.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

17 October, 03:05
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Nana understands but God has pushed me to tell my experiences for others to know what is possible for just plain people.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
17 October, 03:21
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
I dis the opposite .. I have never shut my mouth and so many souls have found me and viceversa. There is purpose if you get the dreams and mesages … there is in my opinion a reason . I of course have been subjec te d to all kinds of comments .. but it has brought me great things mostly . I found purpose . .

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 October, 02:28

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
17 October, 02:26
100% agree Nana

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
17 October, 12:45
I used to hear this as well....."God told me"...pastors are big on this gig. I believe our Creator will let us know what he wants us to know, it doesn't have to come from someone else.

17 October, 01:24
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
God does talk to people, I know this for a fact, but does he talk to them every day or two with an update on current events and predictions relating to politics and such is my question?

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
17 October, 12:36
we must use our discernment no matter who is talking and be very careful of what we are coming into agreement with!

Bee Saved @BSaved
17 October, 12:02
What in the Julie Green is going on here?

Ive been logically catogorizing info my whole life. It requires pocking up on tells that make some less believable.

Bee Saved @BSaved
17 October, 12:05
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
p.s. God has never spoken to me personally or ever given me a sign that I could positively say that's the one, but God has answered many prayers for me.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
17 October, 11:57
Word!!!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 October, 11:54
God comes at different people in different ways and there is Biblical precedent for some long declarations but I have a feeling most of these people today are talking out of their heads. They had a singular experience and feel the need to recreate but God makes the call on who he speaks to when and how often.
If what you hear from someone doesn't hit you in the heart disregard. I they have a 'word' everyday or every week that's a giant red flag.
I think Kim Clement and Mark Taylor are good examples of real modern day prophets but even they can get caught up and over reach sometimes. Although I must say Mark shows amazing discipline when it comes to holding his toungue. Kim started to get a little drawn into the adulation at the end and I think that may be why God took him before he could do harm to his own soul. Some others these days, they are just attention seekers. Let the Holy Spirit guide your heart on this.

17 October, 02:34
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I dont know of Mark I will check him out. It is kind of like ppl that have had NDE. I have had one and I do know how disheartening it is when ppl dont believe you when you tell them, but there are also many that make up stories as well.

When you first come out of it you feel like you want everyone to know what you saw and felt, soon after you realize that most ppl just think you are crazy.
Then, like me, most stop telling anyone but maybe close family and frens so as not to be locked away in a staight jacket.

For a long time I felt like, God gave me this one job to do when he sent me back and I had let him down on it.

I didn't realize where we would be today and how much that experience would mean to me now in the knowing of what we really are and that God is real, and we are infinite energy beings.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 October, 02:42
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Kim was our friend! What I personally believe is that Obummer had him harmed. (Will not elaborate here)!

In meetings with Kim, I did not see him take any glory for himself. He was Powerful but VERY HUMBLE and his immediate family kept him grounded.

Take another look at the words he had for Obum and then the picture might be clearer.

On another note, I believed the Lord allowed him to be brought home, because no one can claim he "had his finger to the wind" to see which way it was blowing. The prophecies that are yet coming true are an interesting proof. One that still moves me is that he saw we would have 2 Presidents at the same time. That is a one-of-a-kind phenomenon!

It is a very serious thing to say, "This is what the Lord says!"

Ange Love @LoveM
17 October, 11:47
Glad you brought this up Nana, it has been weighing heavy on me too lately. A few in particular. Then I noticed who they are “touring” with. Making sense now? If their professed prophecies are “scripted” or “influenced” for another agenda, they are considered false prophets. They may have started out as true, but hijacked along the way possibly... just some thoughts. Same with most churches and reason I stay clear of them.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
17 October, 11:43
I agree with you-false prophets..🤷‍♀️ said there will be many about these times..discernment is key

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 October, 11:40
I am suspect of them to Nana. God has no favorite

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
17 October, 11:58
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
No outside comms, GOD speaks thru HIS WORD ♡

17 October, 02:42
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I do know he speaks to ppl but some seem to be not true messages from him.
We always heard of the predictions of Nostradamus and how he has predicted things but I did hear recently that the reason why was that he was Cabal.
I have not had time to investigate but that would make sense since these evil satanist plan these things for decades and decades in advance.
He would of course be able to hit certain dates if he was privy to the blueprints.