Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 October, 11:37
Ok Nana will probably take some hits on this and I will not call any names but I question a few of these ppl that claim to be "God's Prophets" when they start out saying "God said....and they continue on for 30 min to an hour with things God has 'TOLD" them QUOTING God's direct instructions in language that sounds like their own language, predicting things that most ppl that track everything happening could probably predict.

Does God talk to ppl?
Yes!
He has talked to me directly too, but not every day in a sermon that is 30 min to an hour long.
I really don't like to talk about what others are receiving from God so posting this is hard.

I believe God not only talks to us but he also "MOVES" us to say and do things, but some of these ppl getting a sermon daily saying, "God says...." in words that sound like a human made them up, I am suspect of.
I would say investigate their finances and history to discern.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 October, 11:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am suspect of them to Nana. God has no favorite

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
17 October, 11:58
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
No outside comms, GOD speaks thru HIS WORD ♡

Only people mentioned by meggiejam in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Meggie Jam, click on at the bottom under it