Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 October, 11:37
Ok Nana will probably take some hits on this and I will not call any names but I question a few of these ppl that claim to be "God's Prophets" when they start out saying "God said....and they continue on for 30 min to an hour with things God has 'TOLD" them QUOTING God's direct instructions in language that sounds like their own language, predicting things that most ppl that track everything happening could probably predict.

Does God talk to ppl?
Yes!
He has talked to me directly too, but not every day in a sermon that is 30 min to an hour long.
I really don't like to talk about what others are receiving from God so posting this is hard.

I believe God not only talks to us but he also "MOVES" us to say and do things, but some of these ppl getting a sermon daily saying, "God says...." in words that sound like a human made them up, I am suspect of.
I would say investigate their finances and history to discern.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 October, 11:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God comes at different people in different ways and there is Biblical precedent for some long declarations but I have a feeling most of these people today are talking out of their heads. They had a singular experience and feel the need to recreate but God makes the call on who he speaks to when and how often.
If what you hear from someone doesn't hit you in the heart disregard. I they have a 'word' everyday or every week that's a giant red flag.
I think Kim Clement and Mark Taylor are good examples of real modern day prophets but even they can get caught up and over reach sometimes. Although I must say Mark shows amazing discipline when it comes to holding his toungue. Kim started to get a little drawn into the adulation at the end and I think that may be why God took him before he could do harm to his own soul. Some others these days, they are just attention seekers. Let the Holy Spirit guide your heart on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I dont know of Mark I will check him out. It is kind of like ppl that have had NDE. I have had one and I do know how disheartening it is when ppl dont believe you when you tell them, but there are also many that make up stories as well.

When you first come out of it you feel like you want everyone to know what you saw and felt, soon after you realize that most ppl just think you are crazy.
Then, like me, most stop telling anyone but maybe close family and frens so as not to be locked away in a staight jacket.

For a long time I felt like, God gave me this one job to do when he sent me back and I had let him down on it.

I didn't realize where we would be today and how much that experience would mean to me now in the knowing of what we really are and that God is real, and we are infinite energy beings.
02:34 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 October, 02:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Many who return from an NDE have a sense of purposefulness, as having been sent back for that reason. Some return with the simple message that there is LIFEE after this Earthly existence.

Thank you for trusting God to accomplish that purpose with your life!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 October, 02:47
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
I had asked God to be able to tell my family how they should stop caring about the stupid stuff and concentrate on the things that are really important in life.