M3thods @M3thods
For those wondering what I've been up to...

One of the projects I'm currently working on whenever I feel inspired to are these blog/video combos I have on my website. Here's the newest one that I hope resonates with anyone currently dealing with battle fatigue - https://m2madness.com/the-... - But if you want a better idea of where my head's been at recently, I suggest starting from the beginning. I also have other videos on the Watch page if you are interested. Right now I'm working on the commentary vid for the 2/? blog, which should be out sometime this week...

Much love.
10:53 AM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
19 October, 12:49
In response M3thods to his Publication
Nice work! Thank you for sharing! 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M3thods @M3thods
19 October, 12:51
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
19 October, 12:49
Danchenko walks free what's next for Durham & the White Hats?

Scientists create new COVID strain that's 80% lethal playing with fire.

https://rumble.com/v1ooegi...

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 October, 12:53
This is to be saved and revisited from time to time. Excellent and thank you for sharing.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
18 October, 11:42
Good stuff! Thank you❤️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 October, 09:25
Read and listened to The Struggle is Real and it truly is, yet I wish not to focus on the struggle per se and like you, to focus on the continuous self improvements I’m working on. It eases the struggle with purpose and usefulness to others. The ego life must be muted and dismantled because it does not servemothers and ultimately is not part of the Kingdom of Heaven. Thank you for taking the time to humanely express these truths.

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 09:31
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Well said, Anuenue. Nice to see it connect in the way it was intended to. Struggles are golden opportunities for personal growth if one can find the balance for it. Great point about ego too.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 October, 08:28
👍😃

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 October, 07:08
I listened to The Struggle Is Real, about an hour ago. It's so very good. Thank you. (Have just recommended to my son.)

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 October, 07:08
I listened to The Struggle Is Real, about an hour ago. It's so very good. Thank you. (Have just recommended to my son.)

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 07:10
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I'm glad you enjoyed it, Suzanne. Thank you for checking it out and passing it along.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 October, 06:43
thank you for sharing, this resonates with me.
Adding 👇 vibes

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 06:45
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Happy to hear it, Trudy.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
18 October, 06:04
hey friend.

I get this. Me too in a different way with my family- my man and my 5 adult kids. Still going up the steep steep hill- where there is little oxygen and no where to go but forwards....

thanks for your story.

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 06:09
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
I'm glad it resonated with you, Eowyn. I pray that you continue on stronger than you can fathom.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
18 October, 06:01

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
18 October, 05:06
talk about timng.! you know....the (vibe) thing

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
18 October, 05:03
batrle fatigue? nah...we got AU and armor

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 October, 04:31
Great article, ty!
Just subscribed to your mailing list too.

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 04:32
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Thank you for checking it out, fren.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
18 October, 04:24
So worth the time to read! There are wonderful insights.

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 04:25
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
Glad you enjoyed it, fren. Thank you for checking it out.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 October, 03:49
watched the first one then got interrupted but looking forward to watching the rest. TY

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 04:00
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
I hope you enjoy.

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 03:59
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
🤗 Pleasure to meet you.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 October, 03:46
Thanks for sharing hun, Nana has been a fan of your work for a while.
Sharing how we get thro what we do some times and the things that happen to us individually I believe many times will help others get thro things many times that you will never even know you helped.

But that is ok, because the main thing is to help.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 October, 03:46
Thanks for sharing hun, Nana has been a fan of your work for a while.
Sharing how we get thro what we do some times and the things that happen to us individually I believe many times will help others get thro things many times that you will never even know you helped.

But that is ok, because the main thing is to help.

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 03:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That's what I felt led to do, be openly introspective in hopes that it not only helps myself to grow spiritually, but also for it to resonate with anyone that needs to hear it. Thank you for noticing that.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
18 October, 02:51
Nice to see you again M3thods!! I love the video. Perfect and Divinely timed! ThanQ Fren! 💜💜🙏💜💜

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 03:44
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Thank you for checking it out! Glad it resonated.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 October, 02:19
Good stuff!

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 03:47
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Thanks Missy!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
18 October, 02:11
This is exactly what I have been through. You put into words what most of us are/have experienced. I have been taking a break from this. Sometimes I go 2 or 3 days without going on-line at all. When I start doubting everything I see on-line, I know it is time to take a break. Thank you for putting this in words. God Bless.

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 03:53
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Very wise of you to know when to put the tech down. Sometimes we can get lost in the fog of it all and we need to recharge. Thank you for the kind words.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 October, 01:48
💜So great to see you again!

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
18 October, 01:44
Nailed it! We never know the struggles that someone else is enduring. I rarely share my own.
I want to take a break & have pulled back a lot, but I feel like that precipice is getting closer. When my normie friends/family are now calling to ask whats going on or in a panic, I feel like I need to know so I can try to help guide/calm them down. I'm past trying to wake them up, the world seems to be taking care of that now. I'm just there to help & ask them questions that potentially make them reevaluate.
Some day we'll all rest.

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 03:55
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
I understand that feeling all too well. I had to start reminding myself that I had to take time to recharge so I could be a better version of myself for others, had to learn that the hard way actually. Take care of yourself too!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 October, 01:35
Welcome to AU Methods!!! We are glad to have you!!! 🙏 💕

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 October, 01:30
Soley based on the pressurizing effect happening in my ears and head while reading this, I recommend giving it a look.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 03:56
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
I'm glad you dig it, Coach. Yeah when I caught myself overthinking what the first one should be about, I realized that should actually be the topic.

Ange Love @LoveM
18 October, 01:21
The one I listened to is so supportive of what folks are dealing with 🙏🏻❤️Thank you😇God bless