M3thods @M3thods
17 October, 10:53
For those wondering what I've been up to...

One of the projects I'm currently working on whenever I feel inspired to are these blog/video combos I have on my website. Here's the newest one that I hope resonates with anyone currently dealing with battle fatigue - https://m2madness.com/the-... - But if you want a better idea of where my head's been at recently, I suggest starting from the beginning. I also have other videos on the Watch page if you are interested. Right now I'm working on the commentary vid for the 2/? blog, which should be out sometime this week...

Much love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 October, 03:49
In response M3thods to his Publication
watched the first one then got interrupted but looking forward to watching the rest. TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
19 October, 02:59
Have watched them all now M (with many interruptions) and so much of what you talk about resonated with me and so much was food for thought. Really enjoyed them. Thank you.

M3thods @M3thods
19 October, 03:33
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Glad to hear it. Thank you for letting me know how you felt about it, Rita. Be blessed.

18 October, 04:28
i know i will ✨