Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 October, 08:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Afghanistan comment caught the attention of his SS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 October, 04:19
Me thinks we may have to rename the country as the fake U.S.A. corp has tarnished its name and integrity beyond recognition.

Most people are good and we get dragged down into the swamp with these creatures who have control of the courts.

The government does NOT represent the people of this great nation.

I wonder what it would look like if it truly did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 October, 03:16
Was it another child he was rushing towards?

Whoever is playing the idiots deserves 10 Oscars. 🤣

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 October, 03:09
Looks fakey, but the "don't sniff" at the end was a nice touch.🤷🏼‍♀️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 October, 03:03
I like that 18 = R:)

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

evacami @evacami
17 October, 02:59
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
I have created $42K inner a length working sincere jobs from a laptop. As I had out of vicinity my ultimate business, I modified into as a result disappointed and supply thank you God I searched this easy task end savor this I’m capable of collect thousand of greenbacks without a doubt from my home. All of you’ll simply be a locality of this first-class task and

could collect more money online——————>>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
17 October, 02:05
“They wont even be able to walk down thw street.”

Please, God, help rid us of this evil soon!

Pink Totter @Totter
17 October, 12:07
Why are people still wearing masks?

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
17 October, 11:37
I see he’s still accompanied by US Marshalls and not the Secret Sevice…

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
17 October, 11:42
She took an odd photo
What did the guy say?
“You’re a muscle what you did to Afganistan”??
19 seconds video
Who exposed the pedo network in H-Wood?
Mel could be called to testify in Harvey W’s California trial
👇🏼
https://www.foxnews.com/en...

Evangelina @Evangelina
17 October, 11:25
When does this $hit $how end????????

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 October, 11:21
That is as fast as I've seen "him" move.

Given past "sniffing" history ...

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
17 October, 11:21
predator

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 October, 11:13
For some reason I see you sitting there going "MUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

🤣

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
17 October, 11:12
They won’t be able to walk in the street, Biden couldn’t walk very well in the first place.

wht 2.0 @wht
17 October, 10:46
When was this?
What event is this?
What's he signing?

There he is folks .... "the President" of the United States ... head down, embarrassed, and scootin' like the exposed pedophile he is

OSDC Patriot @OsdcPatriot
17 October, 10:29
"don't sniff"

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 October, 10:13
#993 vibes.

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
17 October, 10:01
That's a fact, Jack!

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
17 October, 11:23
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication
MASKED FAKE MAKEUP ARTIST LEFT THE FACE FLAP AJAR

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
17 October, 03:21
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 October, 09:53
I see he is getting the reception he deserves. Did someone call out for him not to sniff when it cut off?

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
17 October, 10:26
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
yep seems there may have been a child there..,that is not the body movement of a strong man..that shits fragile..

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
17 October, 09:48
'Don't sniff' lol. the last comment of the video

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 October, 09:48
Please make it stop!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 October, 09:41
9:36 > 9:9 > 18

Video 0:18

18 > 9 > 333

The Nazi order.
NWO [N does not refer to “New”].
The Sum of All Fears.
NK.
POTUS.
Hostage.
Threat.
DISARM.
Stage SET.
FREEDOM.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
17 October, 09:41
Do you see what I see? That's a man in a mask folks.

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
17 October, 09:38
Good Morning VK, Vince McMan, Vincent Mcmahon, random bald guy, JFK Jr., Elon, talking red panda, and any other names I've missed. 🤣

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
17 October, 09:42
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
tom sawyer😉

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
17 October, 09:38
0110 = 6 (binary)