Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Every year my local high school has a year end battle with the other classes. They go all out and dress up and do skits.

My daughter just called me and told me the School has told all the Boys that they can't dress up as Girls.

She is a little upset.

However me gots a huge smile.
09:16 AM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 October, 08:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 October, 08:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
17 October, 03:13

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 October, 03:05
these little victories are going to happen so often we will remember when Trump said we would get sick of winning. I personally don’t think it will ever get old…

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 October, 12:28
P.S (since I already commented 😂)

She knew this would make you THRILLLED, so she really couldn’t wait to tell you!! She RESPECTS YOU! (good job Dad!! 👍)!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 October, 12:25
I just saw a Homecoming FB post (Lafayette LA) where the Boys were dressed in Cheer Dresses!! Disgusting!!

So Glad your daughter’s school “Gets It”!! 🙌

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 October, 12:19

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 October, 11:11
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 October, 12:06
. 🙌🏻🥰👊🏻

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 October, 12:05
WINNING in a Liberal area is huge! 🤗🤗

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
17 October, 11:22
You know High School is fine with that, there attitude is WTF? it’s the kindergartners that are told we are changing your name to the opposite sex today. But don’t tell your parents.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 October, 11:12
Plenty of historical fiction & real female characters to imitate. Then again, she could go as an authentic character…her best self. 😍

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 October, 11:10
Y E S - HUGE SMILE HERE!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
17 October, 11:08

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
17 October, 10:41
My first thought was "that's a start." Sadly my second thought was "probably because they don't want to offend the trannies"

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
17 October, 10:28

memes matter @NoComment
17 October, 10:27
yeah, thats good stuff🤭🎂

memes matter @NoComment
17 October, 10:28
In response memes matter to her Publication
i might have gotten her reaction first, then i would get the smile..after it sinks in

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 October, 10:27
me likee also

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
17 October, 10:06
More 916 timestamp vibes.
end battle - saving for last.
We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
Q

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
17 October, 10:03
👏😃

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
17 October, 10:03
🤣🤣🤣

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
17 October, 09:49
🤗🤗🤗

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
17 October, 09:49
🤗🤗🤗

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
17 October, 09:34
Winning!

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
17 October, 09:26
ALL about the children.
The cure < common sense will spread worldwide!!!

ALL about the children.

ALL about the children.

ALL about the children.

ALL about the children.