Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 October, 06:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💖 All About Family 💖
🔥 Mr Vain 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 October, 08:56
I’m going with ‘C’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
17 October, 03:18
YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY FRACKING AND NOW ITS RIGGED FOR RED😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/ujMxXOHJl...

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/...

The recent increase in earthquakes in the central United States is primarily caused by disposal of waste fluids that are a byproduct of oil production.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
17 October, 03:10
MOTHER EARTH DECIDE TO SPLIT TARTARIA FROM BULLSHIT USA. 🤔

https://www.usgs.gov/progr...

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
17 October, 02:14

Julie Casey @Trump2023
17 October, 01:56

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
17 October, 01:27
Is there going to be a fake earthquake?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 October, 01:15
Real.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
17 October, 01:00
simulation

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
17 October, 12:33
Looks too straight to me to be natural..

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 October, 12:03
simulation my guess! looks to straight and perfect!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
17 October, 11:21
(-,,or)

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
17 October, 11:08
I'm going Simulation but with a huge fooking glitch :)

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
17 October, 10:56
902>92

CharRose @CharRose
17 October, 10:53
Simulation.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 October, 10:52
Kind of reminds me of a Star Trek (Enterprise) episode where FL was sliced down the middle.
It's always Florida. :(

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
17 October, 11:45
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Foreshadowing?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 October, 10:40
sim

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
17 October, 10:30
sim

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
17 October, 10:24
Who knew being a gamer was going to pay off

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 October, 10:51
RealOldorSimulation=859, see third/fourth and fifth pic especially, why part of the sentence is on wrong line? Steel has been manufactured to be brittle and break, for decades, to cause accidents. 17 sec long video. A dam and a road on the top of the dam across the canyon.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
17 October, 10:18
Morning, VK. Looks like a simulation to me. Nice theatrical music to set to mood of doom.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
17 October, 10:16
Thought that read Another Big Clock at first.

Not Important @Notimportant
17 October, 10:16
IMAGINING/PICTURING/PAINTING THE PICTURE of this being a representation of the BIGGEST & HUGEST f'ing GLITCH IN THE trapped matrix ever recorded!!! BUST IT OPEN!!!
🔥777🔥so it is & so be!

Joined in agreement with the "no harm" aspect (side of coin) of the most 🤯Creator/God ...as ONE!!!

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
17 October, 10:18
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Many moons ago....learning to do my first "green screen". So much fun IF you know.....you know.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
17 October, 10:15
going with RE5 due to environment distance cap

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 October, 10:11
Grid meltdown caused crack on the motherboard.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 October, 10:01
Looks like a simulation to me, but what do i know

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
17 October, 09:54
Good Morning VK! I smell bs!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
17 October, 09:52
😳

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 October, 09:50
looks a lot like coulees in washington and alberta