Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I watch some people who have spent a lifetime reading about the spiritual war refuse to participate in it, and they seem to learn nothing and fall behind. Meanwhile, others who have strayed a lot and ignored the theory picked up their swords and put on their belts and breast plates, so figured it out anyway.

My sense of Christianity is that it uniquely identifies the spiritual war and the true enemy; it's not just about becoming your better self. In order to engage in the war you need to close the gap between your very fallen nature and the ideal, and that's where the doctrines of mercy, grace, forgiveness come in.

The point of immersion is to exit Babylon in totality and call off all the contracts and be forgiven for their breach as you enter the covenant. "I got a bit wet and said a nice prayer" is not baptism, sorry to say. The enemy has offered endless "spiritual contracts" under religious dogma to divert you from the real deal.
07:27 AM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
17 October, 11:13
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
i “identify as” one who strayed and ignored theory, always knowing there was something more profound. This awakening was the gift of showing the depth i sought. Now my job is to immerse and, yes, put on that armor every day as i seek more truth. Gratitude does not even begin to express my feelings here.

My intuition keeps telling me that there is so much more we get to learn. Keeping an open but protected heart as i dig.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396