George The Patriot @Dpain1969
12 October, 10:56
Does anyone here know of any natural cures that can be used for vertigo?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
Hi George, how is the vertigo?
I’ve done a few distant energy treatments (permission requested from your Higher Self of course) following the Pranic Healing protocol for Vertigo. I do hope you have received some benefit?
If interested, Master Co has been doing online meditations on YT (free of charge) since the Plandemic, & I highly recommend all of his posts, but especially Twin Hearts meditation to support you & the body, & others.
For Vertigo we need to balance the energies especially around the head, (Chakras affected; ears, jaw, ajna, forehead, back-head minor, throat, heart & solar plexus) & feed the Base energy centre. It’s like there’s energy pressure/congestion - creating a top heavy energy body.
My current studies go a little deeper into the root causes of Vertigo, but I’m not as proficient yet at this level so can only recommend an ITAEM Practioner if interested. (MRIAC - www.mriac.com)
Blessings
11:14 PM - Oct 16, 2022
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NJoy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IAM NJoy, click on at the bottom under it