Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 September, 07:14
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Has anyone tried the Christian Healthcare Ministries (CHM) plan? I keep hearing the commercial on the radio! I pay almost $500 a month for just me (Blue Cross of Texas). Never sick, but have had to have surgery some random surgeries in the last 20-30 years (ankle repair from athletics, emergency hysterectomy etc), so I do always want some sort of insurance (especially for hospital). Interested to know if anyone has Tried CHM? 🤷‍♀️

Disclaimer, not a Dave Ramsey fan, but found good info in his site.

https://www.ramseysolution...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
We’ve been CHM members since 2012 and would recommend them to anyone looking for a health sharing account.
10:01 PM - Oct 16, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 October, 10:28
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Great! Thank you for the referral, this is great to read!
🙏🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 October, 10:39
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
They aren’t an insurance company, and don’t pay for everything thing. We thought of them more as a catastrophic coverage, but the money we saved in monthly payments more than allowed us to make payments on any out standing balances.