Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
15 October, 09:32
SOS Anon fam!
I am still in need of work-at-home employment.
I am skilled at writing, editing, office work, research.
I am in a bad situation and really need help.
Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
15 October, 10:00
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Hi Victoria,

You said you have experience writing.

Do you think you could write an article for the home page of my new website? It's going to be Trumpsara Silver, to help Patriots get prepare for Nesara/Gesara

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
15 October, 11:39
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
Sure - I could give it a try. Tell me more what you are seeking and I'll see if I am up for the task. (I have my own blog/website - truther - pro-trump - loveinactionnow.com - donation based - been at it for almost 6 years and would actually prefer to take it to the next level so it brings in a residual income - that is not my area of expertise though). Thank you patriot!

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
Hi Victoria, that sounds good, is there a way to contact you on your website?
08:01 PM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qpatriots1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qpatriots 1776, click on at the bottom under it