Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
SOS Anon fam!
I am still in need of work-at-home employment.
I am skilled at writing, editing, office work, research.
I am in a bad situation and really need help.
Thank you.
09:32 PM - Oct 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
18 October, 06:01
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
We had a bad day today. Tax day 10/17/2022. My husband has been stressing about this for weeks. He procrastinates to minimize the pain window. God Bless you fellow Anon. We hear your pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
18 October, 06:01
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 October, 07:46
🙏🏻 Praying the right job comes ASAP! If it gets too tough between now & then, do a givesendgo so we can help. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💓

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
16 October, 09:51
Have you tried the freelance websites?
Lots of editing work there.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 October, 11:38
✨💖🙏🙏✨💖💫

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 October, 11:32
🙏🙏🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 October, 10:09
🙏🙏🙏

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
16 October, 07:58
May yours needs be answered, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Awake Now @Awakenow
16 October, 04:21
Indeed.com has a remote option when looking for jobs… others may too.

Blessings!

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
16 October, 02:46
🙏

Selah 321 @Selah
16 October, 01:03
I pray what you seek will show up soon .. and that it will fill your needs . Wish I had info to offer... Good luck..

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
15 October, 11:57

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 October, 10:26
Project Veritas is looking for some people. Not sureon remote, but maybe...

https://www.projectveritas...

16 October, 01:35
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
thanks - the ones i would be qualified for require you to work at their headquarters in nyc. (no thank you on that! lol)

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
15 October, 10:00
Hi Victoria,

You said you have experience writing.

Do you think you could write an article for the home page of my new website? It's going to be Trumpsara Silver, to help Patriots get prepare for Nesara/Gesara

15 October, 11:39
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
Sure - I could give it a try. Tell me more what you are seeking and I'll see if I am up for the task. (I have my own blog/website - truther - pro-trump - loveinactionnow.com - donation based - been at it for almost 6 years and would actually prefer to take it to the next level so it brings in a residual income - that is not my area of expertise though). Thank you patriot!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
15 October, 09:58
if you want a online marketing business helping patriots with diy security systems & 24 hr alarm monitoring let me know 🇺🇸👍🏻taking down ring & 🇨🇳

15 October, 10:00
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
I would be interested to know more!

Kyle ### @Kfire140
15 October, 09:56
Check the website Fiver.

15 October, 09:58
In response Kyle ### to his Publication
I've tried that. I am nowhere near the talent of the younger people on there. Due to age and health issues you could say I'm "handicapped" - but still willing. I've really been needing someone who has a legit real opportunity.

Cam Mac @campmac111
15 October, 09:54
Sending prayers that the perfect income/job/opportunities come to Victoria in a perfect way and that she recognizes and makes perfect use of those opportunities and thus experiences her perfect work at perfect pay. Yes Lord, we are asking and thank You for Your perfection. 😊
🙏🙏🙏

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
16 October, 08:44
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
Amen🕊️

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
15 October, 09:52
I have a friend in TX that works for Progressive Ins. from home. Check their website.

God Wins donated @GR2021
15 October, 09:52
A friend uses this to work from home. Do not know the pay but I think it is project basis. May you get the best for you.❤️

Upwork™ Official Site
https://www.upwork.com/upw...

God Wins donated @GR2021
15 October, 09:57
In response God Wins to her Publication
P.S She has similar skill set yours. So maybe worth looking at.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 October, 09:50
🙏 Victoria, I pray that God opens a door to a new job that uses your talents and that you are blessed beyond measure.

15 October, 11:56
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you so much for that beautiful prayer. ☺️🙏 Got me in tears. It's been a mentally challenging journey for me here.