Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 October, 10:14
Saving for last type of vibe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Vibes are strong…

Trump: U.S. Jews have to get their act together and appreciate what they have in Israel - Before it is too late!

Q: We are saving Israel for last. Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
10:25 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 October, 07:09
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
They should end dual citizenship. So many have no loyalties to our country and make Israel more important. It's not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
16 October, 05:30

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
16 October, 05:31
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 October, 03:18
Consequences…

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 October, 02:00
What if this is Upside Down World, Mirrored, and Israel is actually first and US is last? Just thinking out loud.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 October, 02:12
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Israel will always be first with God under covenant and will be the last saved at Jesus His second coming. ❤

memes matter @NoComment
16 October, 12:42

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
16 October, 12:12

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 October, 12:07
US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all.
Q

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
16 October, 11:58
P.M. 👀

wonder what is happening this afternoon…

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
16 October, 11:27
who/what/where?
that is the question

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 October, 11:11
I have a friend who’s Jewish and a Trump supporter. He is literally the only Jewish friend that is like minded. He’s also a former 82nd Airborne guy too, fellow veteran. We talked about this a lot in 2016. Neither of understand how his family, friends, & fellow Jews are brainwashed into believing the same lies over and over, just different stories.

My husband’s good friend & wife, also Jewish, darn near demanded we vote for Obama in 2008. Again, we were talked down to about not voting for him.

Yet another Jewish friend openly defended her coworkers who attacked me on social media for supporting Trump and repeatedly mocked me saying I probably believe pizzagate is real too…even though I never onced posted about this.

There are many more stories like this, but you get the idea.

I honestly believe it has to be by the hand of God. How else does one explain this phenomenon?

Saving Israel for last has to be the one Q post that stumps me the most.

I pray 🙏🏻 for us all.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 October, 10:37
Hope the finish line is near, we are all growing so weary!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
16 October, 10:56
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Some markers are for Nov 1 and Jan 1.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
16 October, 11:11
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I'm convinced it will be around the end of the year. It's been confirmed by others with ties to the military.
Right now many countries are replacing their fiat currency with gold backed currency, including US and UK. That kind of thing takes time, but the great news is it proves the central banks are no longer in control of the world's economy. The Federal Reserve building is vacant, so the evidence is out there that our side won the war. Now it's just a matter of getting things in place for flipping the switch. But for the sake of the movie there's still news stories about the Fed, just as we still hear from Hillary despite many sources verifying her execution took place in June 2021.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
16 October, 10:32
VK ts 9:16