Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 06:07
I don’t think my pets will be receiving anymore vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
08 October, 07:55
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Okay, so I'm a dog groomer and I've owned my own salon since I was 19. I'm 48 years old. I lose an average of 22 dogs a year to vaccination overdose. Two weeks ago I lost a little shih tzu named Annie. She died within hours of getting the rabies vax. That dog was the heart of their owners HOME! she was perfectly healthy before she went in. I groomed her the day before. tumors at the injection site? You bet your ass there are. Over Half of my clients have tumors or what the vets call fatty benign cysts. Both of my shih tzus ended up with them too before they passed away. Nobody listens to me either. You do not need these vaccinations! I do not ever, nor have I ever required them to come into my salon. The 2 dogs I have now have never had a vaccine and they are around 15-20 different dogs a day, 5 days a week and they have never gotten sick from another dog. I'm an open kennel salon too. That means my kiddos are free to be on the floor on a pet bed while they are in my care.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
16 October, 09:15
In response Night Shift to her Publication
My dog was perfectly healthy until he had his shots and then he developed a small cyst and started having real bad allergies. The cyst has gone away but now I have to fork out 100 bucks a month for his allergy meds.

Night Shift @kekerista
I can help.
Stop with the meds for allergies.
Allergies cause a yeast build up. The skin is their largest organ and the gut controls the skin.
Raw apple cider in their water dish every day. 1 capful
Opaline dry oxy caps in their water. every day. Take the capsules and open them up. empty out the nascent oxygen into a small container. dosage is lick your pinky and swirl it in the water dish.
Greek yogurt.
Canned pumkin without spices.
and a little bit of jerusalem artichoke powder in their food.
Ears itchy? Black seed oil.
Body itchy? Take the opaline oxy and mix it in their shampoo and bathe every 5 days or so. Keep it constantly on the body to control the yeast. You can make a spray with it too.
This WILL get rid of it.
Everyone of my clients that has trusted me with this protocol has gotten rid of it.
It took a really long time with the dogs that have been on antibiotics and lost their hair or the skin had turned black.
Yeast is hard to get rid of when it has g
09:25 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
16 October, 09:32
I had read up on it a little and knew it was yeast. I tried giving him gut and skin food as well as giving him a probiotic but hasn't seemed to help.

Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 09:40
try it again with the oxygen and no antibiotics.
Oxygen is the key ingredient in preventing cell death and regeneration so the other things can work.
https://opalinesolutions.c...

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
16 October, 10:10
grapefruit seed extract helps with yeast. I dont know the dosage though

Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 09:26
gone systemic.