Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 06:07
I don’t think my pets will be receiving anymore vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
08 October, 07:55
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Okay, so I'm a dog groomer and I've owned my own salon since I was 19. I'm 48 years old. I lose an average of 22 dogs a year to vaccination overdose. Two weeks ago I lost a little shih tzu named Annie. She died within hours of getting the rabies vax. That dog was the heart of their owners HOME! she was perfectly healthy before she went in. I groomed her the day before. tumors at the injection site? You bet your ass there are. Over Half of my clients have tumors or what the vets call fatty benign cysts. Both of my shih tzus ended up with them too before they passed away. Nobody listens to me either. You do not need these vaccinations! I do not ever, nor have I ever required them to come into my salon. The 2 dogs I have now have never had a vaccine and they are around 15-20 different dogs a day, 5 days a week and they have never gotten sick from another dog. I'm an open kennel salon too. That means my kiddos are free to be on the floor on a pet bed while they are in my care.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
Wish there were more like you❤️My kitties I am able to get away with not vaxxing, but no overnight kennels will take a dog w/o having ALL up to date sh*t pumped into them. It’s abattoe that I am outnumbered on.
08:44 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormgirl in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 08:54
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Little known fact is that most small independent pet stylists have a list of people who will either come to your house or your dog or cat goes to theirs. This is the best route to go.
You won't find them in the phone book or online.
I have at least 6 people I know personally who do this on the side.
They are retired people on social security that will love to watch your pet while you are away. They love the company and it helps with them being on a fixed income.
Years ago I suggested doing this to one of my retired clients and I referred my clients to her.
She then, got together with some of her retired friends and created a little babysitting club.....for dogs.
She and the others stay quite busy with my referrals.
More people need to do this, I swear!
It's great money and you get to hang out with a sweet animal for a few days.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
16 October, 09:34
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Totally agree❤️many challenges these days. Easier just to stay home! I encourage my kids to do this and it has allowed for them to travel a lot. They are able to swap favors with friends and not pay for dog care at all!